8

"oh? kato where's y/n? you both are usually always together." kamei asked as haru sighed, sitting down. "she went somewhere." haru mumbled, sitting down as daisuke glances at him before looking down.
------------------
"onii-chan. im here now, happy birthday." Y/n said, placing the bouquet of flowers down, next to his tomb. she sat down on the grass, dusting off the name as she smiled. "i met this rich bastard named kambeng daishoe kit. he is honestly a bastard. but... he's interesting." y/n said as there was a breeze hitting her delicate skin before y/n frown.

"I dont like him if thats what your asking." 

"but, nowadays, he's been quite helpful." y/n said as she played with the grass. "its been years, nii-chan, i miss you though. i miss the times we walk around the park and just eat ice cream. i dont know why, but when you died, my friends told me i changed too much, and left me. that's why haru is the only thing i have now..."she mumbled, her hair flying everywhere because of the wind. she could mentally fell the warm hug her brother was giving her as she sadly smile.

"we have the whole day to ourselves nii-chan. ill show you this weird game called 'among us'"
------------------
"nii-chan, did you know--" y/n paused, seeing a familiar figure, walking down the streets. she squinted her eyes, only to realized it was someone she knew. "nii-chan. i guess we'll have to end our meet up. happy birthday nii-chan. love you." she said her lasts words, grabbed her bag and ran after the figure she saw.

"suzue-san!" she said as the girl turned. "y-y/n?" she stuttered as y/n quickly helped suzue. "what happened?" she asked as suzue started to walk as y/n also walked."D-daisuke-sama.." she said as y/n sighed and quickly lifted suzue up.

"y/n no-"

"its fine suzue-san." 

now i see why daisuke likes you.

--------------
"okay haru, ive really got to stick with you. im falling behind with the teas." you mumbled as you walked with haru to the interrogation room. "reckless driving? eh? and how did daisuke even capture her?" you asked as cho-san shrugged. you watch as daisuke did his bullshit as cho-san spoke up.

"guess its over."

haru sighed, and pulled you to the vending machines as he sat down as you bought some cola for you and his drink. haru slammed his drink as you sipped yours in amusement. 

"kato, Suzuki." you turn to see hoshino as you squint your eyes and gave him a disgusted face. "what now??" you asked as hoshino guided you both to see takei. haru sat down as you plop on the seat next to haru and crossed your legs.

"suzuki. are you even listening-"

"of course i aint." you answered takei as you both did a staring contest. you dull eyes pierced thru takei's soul as takei could swore he saw your pupils flashed red as takei looked away. 

i can never understand nor know this girl. but i do know she's something.

takei thought as you stood up. "yall done talking right? lets go haru~" you said in a sweet one and skipped away.
-----

"Alright alrighr haru, is cho-san out?" You asked as on cue, cho-san went out the room. "Its all done." He said as haru turned to him.

"Cho-san, what you did just now-"

"Kato, sasaki, sometimes its inevitable to get some stains." Cho-san said as you furrowed your eyebrows. "Sorry, but i cant fucking agree." You spat as kato sighed, but nodded. You took a step forward as cho-san blocked your way by his arm.

"SASAKI!!!"

"Tch!" You scoffed, as kato pushed cho-san's arm away as both of you went in.

--

"Haru, i know you wont let me do this. But cho-san, haru. Hold on." You growled, shifting the gear stick as cho-san held onto the handle tightly.

"Y-Y/N WAIT!"

and by that yell, you stomped on the gas as the car crashed into Daisuke large and rich ass gate.  By the time you all arrived at his house, the car gave up as 1 of the doors fell down.

"P-please never drive." Cho-san said as you walked out. "Your not only destroying properties, your also trespassing." Daisuke said. "Ha?" You voiced out as daisuke was about to speak but you cut him off.

"Your destroying-"

"Hakdog-"

A/n: taenang hakdog yan.

You: hahahahahahaha tite

A/n: subsob ko sayo tite ni daisuk-

Haru: mamaya na yung mga tite tite nyo puta-

A/n: maliit lang tite mo eh-

Haru: subsob ko din toh sayo.

A/n: ehe~ enebe- char- loyal ako kay kenma at akaashi😔✊

Haru: edi 4some-

A/n: 👁👄👁 uhhh back to the stori-

"Stfu and tell us whats your purpose fucker." You Growled. "As much as i want to put a ring in your finger, i cannot right now." You're face went 👁👄👁 as you grew pissed.

"You little brat- You always think money can solve anything?! You dont even consider their feelings!" You voiced out.

A/n: kala mo naman di nakipag momol kay daisuke nung nagiinom sila---🧐

"WOI! JUST TELL US WHATS YOUE PURPOSE!" Haru butted in, (haha oikawa cant relat-) "you may be a stuck up rich kageyama, but i know you wont take initiative in doing bad things." You said as daisuke turned his body to the side before speaking up.

"I want to know the truth about my mother's dead 19 Years ago, thats my purpose. That case is related to imura's death." Daisuke said as you looked at him.

"Yun lang pala eh-"

A/n: kidding-

"Tch."
---
"W-whats this?" Takei asked as suzue spoke up. "What you saw right there was a simulation project on the retina." Suzue said as you peeked at the phone daisuke was holding.

"The number you dialed, is not yet in service, dial 8700 jollibee delivery-"

A/n: at this moment, please help me.

"The number you dialed was the number of the deceased chief saiki." Daisuke said as takei widen his eyes. "You were ambitious when tou married cheif saiki's daughter." Cho-san said as takei started to yell.

"Are you a proud father?" Cho-san asked as takei started to cry. You stare at takei's sobbing body as you look up at daisuke who looked down on you.

You sighed, looking away and the room was silent, only takei's cry was heard.