3

3rd PoV

You sat next to kambe behind the car, Mita beside haru who was on the driver's seat. You 4 glomped on your ramens. You moaned, the tasty noodles kissing your tastebuds. Kambe glance at you but quickly smirks, chewing his food.
------
You followed the red car that, Isezaki was driving. You came a halt at some place as you lean your body on haru's seat as you ready your camera.

"W-wah?!" You quickly blushed, seeing the model and a girl almost undressing themselves.

"O-oh god!" you squeaked, moving away from haru's seat as you stumble on back, accidentally gripping on kambe thighs as your bum quickly went down. You look up to see kambe's smirking face. In fact, you just realize your in between his legs, your hands gripping on both his thighs as you widen your eyes.

"my my, Darling we can't do it here. If you wanted to do it so badly just wait until we are home." kambe cockily grinned, you quickly d your eyes, landing a bit hard hit on his stomach.

OKAY WTF ITS HARD!

you quickly retrieve your fist, standing up as you sat beside him, looking out the window as you growled, arms crossed.

FUCK IT i can go die early anyway.

"i forgot that you're still innocent about that things even though you always curse." Mita chuckled as you sighed. "shut up mita-kun, please." you rub your temples.

"Are they uhmm... D-done??" you mentally scold yourself for stuttering. Mita nodded as you sighed.

"This makes me feel uncomfortable to be honest." you shivered, quickly hiding your face in your palms.
-------
"Hell nah am i going to eat!" you growled, harshly removing your wrist from kambe's rather long and soft hand. You walked to haru's car, sitting next to him as mita sighed.

"shes always like that. She doesn't actually comfortable with anyone except Kato. But whenever they both talk, Suzuki actually Has a nice gentle voice and smile." Mita smiled. Kambe turn to mita and chuckled.

"i hope i see that when she actually accepts mt proposal." kambe smirked as mita widen his eyes, but smile.

"im sure she'll warm up." Mita smiled as kambe escorted mita to the place he built a ramen store for himself.
---------
You yawned as kato pull up from thr parking lot, you groaned, about to go out when you widen your eyes.

"H-haru! Its the girl!" You pointed as haru quickly snaps his neck. The girl quickly droves off as you quickly smack haru. Haru quickly drove, following the female's car. You both quickly walked out the car, seeing rather big mansion.

"Oh?" you asked, turning to the black car that parked behind you. "YOU!" haru pointed as you widen your eyes. "What are you doing here?" you asked.

"i should be the one asking you that." kambe spoke as he started walking, you and haru quickly followed as you frown.

"haru, you stink." you lowly gagged as haru glared. "im sorry that you still smells like vanilla strawberries. Its like you stuck some perfume in your body." haru retorted as you rolled your eyes.

"prepare meals for 3." kambe spoke as you crossed your arms, following him to an elevator. You stiffled your laugh, covering you face as you see kambe giving haru some weird eyes since he stinks. The elevator dinged as you witness some crazy ass shit. You look around, as you walk to the railings, and then you see an armored car.

"Oh wow an armored car..."

"Gah!" haru widen his eyes as you look down to see the same girl. "you must be kato-san? Im kambe suzue. And you must be the girl daisuke talks about, suzuki y/n." Suzue smiled as you rose an eyebrow but nodded.

"Wait...KAMBE?!" you exclaimed as suzue laughed, nodding. "THIS IS YOUR HOME?!" Kato asked loudly.

"haru, don't yell, the pretty girl might smell your bad breath." you teased as Kato glared at you.
------
"i dont know about you, but im making it my way." kato stated, walking away as you stood there for a moment before suzue spoke.

"Kato-san, are you dining in? And if you want you could take a shower?" suzue offered as you cover your mouth, stiffling your laugh as you try hard not to laugh.

Breath Y/n! PFFT-

You inhaled a large amount of air before running up to kato, who smacked your head.
------
"Im Moricyan! My nickname is Pearl." you smiled at the camera as you walked in the place, side by side with Kato. You both were wearing blue in fact. You wore a blue checkered crop top and matching skirt, wearing a blue thigh high heeled boots. You both wore the mask that was given and walked inside. You look around, seeing almost everyone were going to make out. Haru secretly tapped your thighs as you turn to him, he used his eyebrows to point out and you recognize the girl was suzue. You slightly shivered when they kissed but at the same time, the guy placed his phone down and haru took that chance to snatch it. Haru took your hand and you both walked out, you were about to exit when the guard called you.

"Arent you gonna get your things?" He asked as haru stuttered but nodded. "OI?! HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN MY PHONE?!" you heard from the inside as you curse under your breath. Haru nervously turn but the guard held his wrist.

"Are you really suspecting us!!" You then punched the guard in the face as the guard turn to you with a smirk. He then also took your wrist as he slammed you and haru to the wall, the phone fell down from haru's pocket as you growled,you were about to attack when a bottle was thrown to the guard's head.

"Oi! Arent you kambe?!" Haru yelled as you saw the exact same bear from the mansion. The bear took the phone and ran out, haru quickly ran as he pulled you.

"QUICKLY! GET THOSE 3!"you heard a yell as you sprint faster. You then arrive at the rooftop as you look around. You kicked a pipe down as haru used it as a barricade. The bear was then revealed as..

" Mita?"Haru asked. Mita smiled. The door then burst open as mita took out a mask." Sorry~ i only have one. "he said and wore it. You then saw a helicopter and inside was the one and only kambe daisuke.

" Kambe... Kambe daisuke. "Haru growled, kambe suddenly blasted a what seems to be a bazooka. You yelped and thought you were about to get hit when it directed towards haru. Haru, getting 2 missile going after him, he dodged it and pull you waist. Purple smoke then covered the roof. You all coughed and before you knew it, you passed out.