Part 2

2nd pov

"haru come on lets go!" you said, picking your jacket, and draping the jacket on your shoulders. "ugh, another one?" haru asked as you smiled sadly at him. "yes now get yo fatass up!" you said, grabbing his hand, intertwining them together and running out of the ramen place,

"oh, look, daisuke and hoshino are already there."  haru mumbled as you ran to your so called boyfriend. "what happened here?" you asked. "a holdup. but the victim said these two mens just dropped down, dying." hoshino mumbled you looked down at the scene. 

"have you and kambe checked the 2 holdaper?" you asked again as daisuke shook his head. "we were waiting for you, love." daisuke sa as you hummed, snatching some plastics and putting it on your shoes so it wont get dirty. 

"yo, boys, check this out." you snapped your fingers, the 3 boys followed your command and went towards you. You grabbed 1 of the holdaper's arm, raising it and showing theyre palm.

"another one?" haru asked as you nodded. "i see one from the other guy too." 

"so, meaning they have a boss who carved this on their palms

"so, meaning they have a boss who carved this on their palms." hoshino mumbled, his hand on his chin as daisuke took a picture of it. "tsk, take them out." you asked the ambulance as theynodded, taking the culprit away.

"tsk, who in the world would do something shitty like this?" haru rolled his eyes as you threw the plastic away. "as if i'd know."  hoshino sassed as you smirked. "sometimes, i really love you hoshino. you should often be sassy like me. we could have been a great couple." you sighed, patting hoshino's shoulders.

"please dont do that, i can feel kambe's eyes glaring daggers at me." hoshino sweatdropped, smiling at you. you huffed, crossing your arm. "well damn. why did i even like you kambe?" you asked. "because i gave you (f/f)." daisuke said as you paused.

"...good enough." you said as haru flicked his wrist, checking his watch. "lets go to suzue for more help." you suggested as daisuke hummed. "great! haru, hoshino, get in the taxi, daisuke use your car or something!" you grinned, jumping in the taxi and closing the taxi door.

"did u just leave him?" hoshino asked as you nodded. "chill, its not like he'll cry." you said and leaned back, relaxed. suddenly, everyone in the taxi almost flew forwards, haru hit his head behind the passenger seat, hoshino almost slammed in the gear stick as you hit your head on the window.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" you turned, knowing someone crashed into them only to reveal daisuke in his car, glasses on. daisuke started to walk to the driver, throwing a cheque in then opening the door for you.

"you have rode the wrong car, my love. my car is this one." daisuke said, looking down at you and smirking as you glared at him. "YOU LITTLE SHIT-" you went to jump at him until hoshino hugged your waist, settling you back in your seat. 

"do not try to kill anyone." hoshino said as daisuke stared at hoshino's arm around you before looking up. watching a car fall down from a helicopter and the car falling next to the taxi. "HEUSC, open doors." the doors automatically opened. 

"get in kato, hoshino." daisuke rolled his eyes as kato shrugged, hopping in the back seat with hoshino. you stood there, arms crossed as daisuke looked at you. "babe, get in." daisuke said as you stood still. 

"no <3" you said as daisuke hummed, quickly pulling your arm making you yelp as you stumble in daisuke's lap, your legs still dangling from the car's door, as the car drove on its on. "DAMNIT KAMBE YOU GOTTA STOP DOING THAT!" you yelled at daisuke who looked down, smirking at you and caressing your hair.

"no<3" 

you stared at daisuke who used the same words, same tone like you did. a tick mark appeared on your forehead, the end of your lips twitching as you quickly sat properly. "die!" you used the side of your fist, hitting daisuke in the guts as he let out a small 'oof'

arriving at the mansion, you skipped ahead, running up the stairs, excited to see suzue. "why'd she use the stairs, when there is an elevator?" hoshino asked, walking inside the elevator as haru sighed. 

"too excited." haru mumbled as they started to go up, once the doors opened, they saw you hugging suzue. "ah, daisuke-sama. do you need something?" suzue asked as daisuke nodded. 

"oh? who's this?" suzue asked as hoshino bowed. "hoshino ryo. a friend of haru and y/n." hoshino said. "he was my ex crush but he was a bitch to haru so no." you whispered to suzue as haru facepalmed. 

"anyways, what can i help you with?" suzue asked as haru cleared his throat. "could u possibly investigate this type of sign?" haru asked as he took his phone and showed suzue the picture. "e-eh? what's that?" suzue scanned the picture. 

"we also dont know. we found atleast 3 of these with the letter, The letter S, U, and I" hoshino said. "hmmm, would you mind passing the photo's to my phone? ill take a look on it. though it may take a while, maybe until tomorrow morning. " suzue thought as you nodded.

"alright, ill sleep here again for now, so tomorrow morning i can check it." you said as haru nodded. "atleast i have the apartment to myself." haru said as hoshino bowed. "alright, haru, lets go home, thank you." hoshino said as suzue smiled, waving at them. they soon left as suzue turned to you.

"are you sleeping with daisuke or in your room? so we can make someone to get your room ready if you ever want ur room." suzue said. "OH! I'D LIKE TO USE MY ROO-"

"she's sleeping with me." daisuke said as you snapped your neck to his direction. "EXCUSE ME-" 

"suzue. tell Goru to prepare dinner for us and bring it to us and your dinner to you also." daisuke said, referring to their butler as suzue nodded. daisuke started draggin you as you fake cried, trying to reach out to suzue who giggled.

"suzue..." insert your fake sobbing.