Chapter 1 |Meeting|

No one's pov

Lightning struck as a black-haired male ran past cops. He was wearing a purple mask, his shirt, trousers, coat were all black and his ocean eyes were glowing under the moonlight. He ran until he bumped into a girl with pink hair, fake horns on her head and eyes; the color of gold with black eye shadow. They had hardly noticed each other when they ran into each other while spilling their goods on the ground. The girl looked behind her only to see that the cops were coming closer and there was no chance of running away. The male looked pissed as he took off his wireless ear buds and quickly disconnected himself from his base. Luckily the base number was saved under another alias in case he ever got caught. While the girl muttered something like "May get caught." and took out the memory card and slipped it in one of her pockets while pouring some kind of acid on her phone so any other evidence disappeared with her phone that was now melting duo the acid. She then threw her phone far away from the scene while a cop put cuffs on the male and another female cop helped her up while cuffing her too, leading them to a cop car. Another cop who seemed around the age of 26 picked up the goods that were on the ground.

They were both questioned separately. The cops found out that the drugs that were found belonged to the black-haired male who calls himself Dabi. The other goods were spilled medication and some other stolen precious jewelry. The cops noted Dabi as a drug dealer and the pink haired girl wasn't ready to give a name so she used her alias Pinky. Pinky was tagged as a flexible thief. Surely both of them had committed more crimes than just this. Luckily, they were never caught before. One of the cops smirked and put them both in the same cell. "Why, did you put them in the same cell, the males and females should be separated." a female cop asked. "They're full." the other cop stated with a smug smirk on his face. And so, the cops left while there were a few guarding cops walking around. "Why?" Pinky asked knowing the black-haired male must have done something to put them in the same cell, they won't be noticed as their cell was in a dark corner. Dabi smirked. "My leader likes yours." he answered Pinky. When realization hit her, she smiled "Of course, you're an emerald." she said. She finally understood that the guy next to her was part of a big mafia organization called Emerald run by the Midoriyas, the Bakugous and the Todorokis. "How did you guys know?" Pinky asked surprised, for all she knew they had no traitor in their gang because they have very few members and they're all friends. None of them could've been bribed by money or anything and none of them had secret relationships. "That you're a ruby?" Dabi asked thoughtfully. Pinky nodded curiously not expecting an answer from the black-haired male. "I noticed we didn't greet each other correctly, I'm Dabi." "Pinky." "That's an alias am I right?" Dabi asked uncertainly. "Duh dude, surely your parents didn't name you Dabi, right?" Pinky defended herself. "Of course not, we found out who all the members of the ruby are a few days ago. One of the emeralds had placed a tracker on one of you when he was stealing something I'm guessing. The boy was smart enough to take it off but only after we saw his face." "He had yellow hair, no?" Pinky asked annoyed. Dabi just nodded. "What are you on about?" she asked even more curious now surely, he did have to talk about something important to somehow bribe a cop into putting them in the same cell, right?

Pinky slid down the wall and sat down. "What are you planning?" she wondered not really expecting an answer. Dabi seemed to be thinking what he should say but then sighted. "We need the whole ruby gang and more importantly we need Bakugou. I don't know how he formed the rubies but this much is clear he did a damn good job." Dabi answered. "We the rubies are thieves not murderers like the emeralds." Pinky answered while gritting her teeth. "Yeah, I know but your leader had bullied our leader during middle school. When his parents were killed, he ran away. He had left a note for our leader that said sorry and explaining that his parents forced him to bully him. But the thing that your leader Bakugou does not know is that his parents tried to keep him out of the gang business, they were trying to not drag him into this." Dabi explained. "How the hell do you know all that?" Pinky asked getting more annoyed by the minute. "The will of the Bakugou's made those things clear, right now I am running Bakugou's part of the business and one of the other leaders is keeping some letters safe that are for your leader but I'm sure he knows that." Dabi said with a plain face. He was wondering when his brother will bail him out. "Why do you need Blasty?" Pinky asked curiously. "Blasty as in the Bakugou's son? What's his name? Even the leader has forgotten it and they were childhood friends." Dabi asked. "None of the rubies know his real name." Pinky said smirking. "Well then we'll have to ask your leader, no?" Dabi said with a serious face.