Chapter 21 | Police officer Yagi|

A/N

They are police officers.

Nemuri Kayama = Midnight

Takami Keigo = Hawks

Tsunagu Hakamada = Best Jeanist

Ryuko Tsuchikawa (female)= Pixie bob (Pro hero and member of the wild, wild p*ssycats, don't question this weird name, I seriously searched up if she was a hero or not)

_______________________________________________

Yagi Toshinori (yes that's freaking All Might's name) pov

I sat on my desk when my door bust open. Keigo walked in with Nemuri, who was wearing her uniform at a manner which seemed seductive yet it also seemed careless. And of course, no one minds that. "Well, what do you need." I ask as I glare at Keigo. "Boss, she needs a day off." Keigo said as I glanced at Nemuri again, she was very pale and her clothes were more disheveled than usual. Her eyes darting across the room. "She's getting the week off, report to me after dropping her off at home." I ordered as they left.

The door opened again and when I glanced up, I saw Hakamada and a male blond next to him. The blond had a confident look on his face and fierce red eyes which seem familiar. "There was shooting in the café where Nemuri was, she saw a few of our coworkers die. If she doesn't get a week off, we're not going to work." Hakamada said as he then glanced at the male next to him. "She's got the week off, Keigo can prove that." I answered as Hakamada gestured the blond to sit. "I see, I'll be with the others." Hakamada muttered leaving my office. "Sup uncle Shinori." the blond said as I studied him. "Hello Bakugou, my boy how have you been?" I asked as I finally recognized the boy. "Fine uncle, I usually don't come near police stations as you know but I need something done." Katsuki said as he took out a envelop from his coat. "Are you trying to bribe me?" I ask laughing.

"Uncle Shinori you know me better than that." he said as I opened the envelop, it contained a picture of a girl and something that seemed like a cd. "What's this?" I question as Katsuki chuckles. "You never need bribes to do things that are right uncle, you need evidence. That right there Toshinori is prove that you're keeping an innocent woman in jail." Katsuki said as he proceeded to pick up a pen and twist it around with his fingers. "What's her name?" I demanded. "Himiko Toga." Katsuki answered as he looked at me with an unreadable emotion in his eyes. I let his parents down, I've let him down, I've let Kazuki down and a few more this time I won't let them down.

"Alright, come with me." I say as I leave the room while Katsuki followed me. "Hakamada, go check in for prisoner Himiko Toga and get her bail ready." I say as Hakamada looks at me confused. "It's an assassination case, we can't do anything about it nor can we bail her out." Hakamada said as I looked him in the eye. "You'll do as Uncle Shinori tells you to do and if you haven't noticed that guy over there has been waiting since we came in. Go check in on what he needs and then get Himiko Toga's bail ready." Katsuki ordered. "Like father, like son." I muttered as I nodded to Hakamada. "Whose son is he?" Hakamada questioned. "Bakugou's." I answer as I left Hakamada with a shocked expression.

"Why was he so shocked?" Katsuki asked. "He heard. He tried to stop. He knows. He saw it happen. He won't forgive." I answered as Katsuki pieced the information together. "Unbelievable, he was there when they planned the accident?" Katsuki questioned. I nodded in verification. "I see, that's the reason he joined the police?" Katsuki questioned. "Indeed, now come on. I'll get Toga out so she can meet you." I say as we entered the female quarter of the police department. "Hello sir what do you need?" Ryouka questioned as she studied me and Katsuki. "Release Himiko Toga in the meeting place, no need for guards nor cameras." I said as she frowned at me but then left. "Ryouka has been here for the past three years and grown quite a lot from the troublesome of our officers to a top officer." I say as I bring Katsuki to the meeting or visiting area for prisoners. "I'll leave you be." I say as I leave him in the room. I know he wouldn't like me to monitor it so I made sure to shut down the camera's there and leave them alone.