Chapter 27 |The inventor|

Bakugou's pov

I had arrived at the apartment with Shin. He had insisted to come with me and I couldn't say no. "Hello Inventor." I said as I saw the familiar pink haired woman waiting in front of our garage. Shin opened the garage door and miss Hatsume drove her car in. We then closed the garage door and opened the one which connected the garage with the house as miss Hatsume took out the guns, knives and ammunition we needed. After we finished, I invited her in the house and made sure she got her favorite grape juice.

"Who could believe it." Hatsume said smirking. I gestured to Shin to sit down. "I know miss, but I told you to stay long enough in the business to find out why my name seemed familiar." I answered. "Yes, but god it was too early." miss Hatsume said as she took out a pen. "Here, yes another one." miss Hatsume smirked. "I see, thank you." I said. "Don't mind it, I am forever in your debt." miss Hatsume said as she opened the garage door and left.

"Why is she forever in your debt?" Shin questioned. "Oh yeah, we once saved her entire stock from catching fire and burning her and her clients alive." I answered as I checked out the guns. "The hell happened?" Shin asked curiously. "Some dumb kid had been playing around with a lighter and lit a box of explosives. Dad, dad and a few more people were there at the time when I noticed." I said putting the guns back and checking out the knives. "What happened?" Shin asked. "You know, Denki was there too, he found the fire extinguisher and threw one to me while we put the fucking box out. Meanwhile dad was evacuating everyone through the emergency exit." I answered half mumbling. "Damn, so what now?" Shin questioned. "Check on the cats, get some clothes for everyone, then to the manor, to check up on everything." I answered. "I see, the cats aren't here must've gone out." Shin answered as we quickly got each extra bag out of the rooms and put them in one. They had made sure to have a bag of clothing of each couple in each room in case of emergencies. "Let's go." I said. "Should I drive?" Shin asked. "No, I'm driving the bike." I say, taking a helmet and handing it to Shin while he strapped the bag on him.

After arriving back at the manor, we noticed it was entirely cleaned up. There was new furniture as well. Jiro, Dabi, Shiggy and all the others were downstairs. "You guys came back soon." Deku said as he looked at us from the left couch he sat on. "We did, this idiot can't without his 'baby'." I said as I looked around, a few people were missing like pink cheek and Tsuyu, Toga too but the others were down here. I brought your extra bag, Shin dropped them there, I think." I said.

Someone hugged me from behind and I wasn't pleased at all. Turning around I saw Toga hugging me tightly. "Hey, how are you doing?" I asked her grinning. "Fine, you dumbass." Toga answered. "Funny, you should come by to my apartment sometime, sis." I said as I walked her to the couch and sat down. "Boss, one of our underground members is tracking Twice." Spotify said smirking. "Oh, thank fuck. I never thought you'd actually track him in time." I answered. "So, when do we barge in?" Sero asked. "No not yet, where's dad?" I said. "Feeding the cats." Electro muttered clinging onto Shin. "I see, I'll have dad get copies of the documents and then we'll plan how to barge in that place too." I said. "Sure I'll get that done." Dad said as he came out the kitchen. "Wait, you guys have cats?" I questioned. "No, those are your cats." candy cane said as he looked up from his screen. "Oh, you got them here, no wonder I didn't see them at home." I said. "Yeah, I'll see if I can get the documents copied somewhere safe." dad mumbled. "No, not somewhere safe but at a safe place which are a few." I said. "Like?" dad asked as I chuckled. "Two options, mama's best friend or Toshinori." I said. "I don't like the second option." dad chuckled. "Well then, here's what were going to do. Touya, Shoto, dad and I are going to visit mama's best friend and get the documents copied while you guys are going to check your weapons and make sure you're ready to go in a few days." I answered. "Great, and who's this friend of your mama?" Shoto questioned. "Surprise, candy cane." I said as I stood up and went to get ready.