Chapter 23 |'horror house'|

Bakugou's pov

"The fuck is going on Baku-Kun?" Toga questioned giving me a nickname? "I do not know, I might just call back up. What should I do?" I asked. "Come on, you're probably a few years younger than me if you're Deku's age so, let's go little brother." Toga said smiling brightly. "Is there something you are hiding from me?" I asked. No person with the right mind would call anyone their sibling. "Of course not brother, you don't have to call me sister but just let me call you brother, won't you?" Toga asked. "That's fine sis. You won't hear it often." I said grinning as we both pushed the mansion doors open and walked in.

"Hello?" Toga asked as we both walked to opposite sides. While walking around I found the light switch and turned it on. "Fucking hell!" Toga screamed as I turned around and took in the entire living room. "No way in hell." I muttered as put my guns in my pocket and ran to Toga. "Bakugou? Brother? Are you still here?" Toga asked as she panicked. "I'm here sis." I said as I hugged her. "This is a mess, why is it so bloody here. We've never done such a shitty prank before." Toga cried falling to her knees, I rocked her for a while until she fell asleep. Then I called Shin.

"Hello? Kat?" Shin asked as I sighted. "Shinso Hitoshi get the gang and come to Deku's manor, fast. We have an issue." I say as I cut the call, I hope he guessed it's a serious matter since I never use his full name. I lifted Toga and put her on a couch, one that was clean and not ripped. I took in the entire room again.

Furniture was spread across the entire room, it all laid broken and splattered with blood. It smelled like ammunition. I looked around to find exactly what I suspected, bullet holes. Vases lay broken, flowers lay on the ground and water that was still leaking mixed with blood. There was something wrong with the stairs too. The carpet on it had shifted as if someone had been dragged away. The gang needs to get here, I need them now.

The door got pushed open a bit more and dad walked in with Shin behind him and the others were following them. "Bakugou!" Sharky yelled as everyone looked around checking out the place. "Oh my god, the hell happened here son?" Dad muttered as he knelt down in front of me. "Sis is there on the couch." I muttered as dad looked at Toga and sighted. "You gave her-" dad started. "No, she called me brother first." I said as I stood up taking my guns out of my pocket. Dad offered me his knives which I put in a side pocket. "Shinso, Denki, Sero you're going up there with me. The rest of you stay here with Toga. If she wakes up tell her you are her brother's gang." I said as I gestured the boys to follow me. I can't do anything to help her but I guess I can be a little brother for her.

As we went upstairs lots of stairs cracked. None of them used to crack this bad the last time I came here. I went to auntie's office, her door was broken as if someone busted it open. "There's blood on the wall boss." Denks muttered. "We need to find the light switch too." tape mumbled. I clicked on the light switch in auntie's office and it seemed like the room had been hit by a blast or an earthquake since everything had fallen down, maybe the things were thrown down. Closets and cupboard doors were ripped apart. Documents lay on the ground with ink and blood splattered on them.

"This looks like a horror house." Shin stated as he put on some gloves and started to check out the things in the room. "Denki, Sero stay with Shin." I ordered as I walked out of the office. Walling around the halls not much seemed out of place except some blood at places. Some doors were ripped open as well and I can't think straight anymore. Uncle Hakamada did say Jin wasn't to be trusted. Could he be the reason?

I walked in a room to notice the things were all fine except one cupboard. It's the same thing like all the other rooms I've seen. Everything is untouched except the documents. Were the kids' kidnappers the cause of this? But the documents are with dad, well not with him he made sure they were put in a safe. As I walked out of the room, I heard some noise. It was muffled and not audible at all. Walking a bit further I found a last door which I opened even though I had goosebumps.

As I turned on the light, I saw a girl or maybe woman who was bound to a chair, she had a blindfold on her eyes and she was gagged too. She had dark green hair but it didn't seem the type of hair like Deku's. I walked to her and slowly opened her blind fold and the gag that muffled her voice. She opened her eyes and tried to adjust to the light. I quickly untied her as she studied me.

"I know you." she said as she smiled. "Hello, I'm sure we haven't met yet." I answered. "I'm Asui Tsuyu, Uraraka's girlfriend." she said as I grinned. "I see, it's a pleasure to meet you. Please keep on taking care of pink cheeks." I say as I walk her out of the room. "I will." Tsuyu answered. "Could you explain what happened?" I questioned. "Indeed, I will. Deku and the others weren't at home when it happened." Tsuyu said. "We'll find them first, then you'll tell us what happened." I said as I sent her downstairs to the rest of my gang.