Chapter 33 |makin' love| {SMUT}

A/N

SMUT WARNING! Don't like it? Then keep those nasty comments to yourself and let the others enjoy it.

Smut Part 2

Author (who never wrote smut before)'s thoughts while writing smut 

↪ ಥ_ಥ 'Fuck how do you do this crap? I can't imagine this shit.'

_______________________________________

No one's pov

During their make out session both males started to move by instinct, undressing each other and only breaking the kiss when they were out of breath. Izuku then slowly started moving down to Katsuki's neck kissing it and leaving love bites as well. Katsuki was like putty in Izuku's hands, he had turned bright red as he let Izuku do what he pleased. Izuku sucked a bit on Katsuki's peck while he was playing around with the other as Katsuki tried keeping his moans in unsuccessfully.

Izuku then moved down to Katsuki's stomach, leaving love bites all over the blond's porcelain skin. Katsuki on the other hand moaned in delight unable to keep his moans muffled whilst hiding his face in embarrassment. "Come on precious, show me that pretty face of yours." Izuku muttered as he opened the bottle of lube pouring a tiny amount of it on Katsuki's member. Izuku started out with slow strokes as Katsuki had stopped hiding his face while he looked at Izuku curiously. Izuku gave the blond a quick peck then moved back down to Katsuki's member.

He started pumping Katsuki's member and then slowly placed his tongue on it, cat licking it. Katsuki was in pure bliss moaning uncontrollably, Izuku then slowly placed his lips on the shaft and took Katsuki's member in one go, going up and down in a slow pace as he swirled his tongue around Katsuki's member. Katsuki was gripping the sheets, making lewd noises which turned Izuku on even more. "I'm cumming Izuku!" Katsuki yelled out arching back, seeing white. Izuku fastened his pace making Katsuki cum in his mouth.

Izuku let go of Katsuki's member with a pop and made a show out of swallowing the cum, which dripped down his chin. he wiped it with the back of his hand and kissed Katsuki's neck as he grabbed the bottle of lube again."Can I?" Izuku asked. "Yes please." Katsuki answered with a shaking voice. "You alright? Is it too much to handle?" Izuku questioned worrying. "I'm fine, I can take whatever you throw at me Izuku." Katsuki stated as he let out a yelp, Izuku had just flipped him over.

"On your knees and spread your legs for me, yeah precious?" Izuku said as Katsuki did as told. Izuku poured some lube on his hand and carefully placed a finger on Katsuki's pink hole, he traced the rim and then dripped some lube on the hole. Katsuki shuddered as he muttered something that sounded like 'cold'. "You're doing great, precious." Izuku said as he put a digit in Katsuki's hole, Katsuki screamed into the pillow, gripping the sheets a lot tighter than before.

Izuku then added a second digit while he caressed Katsuki's cheeks with his other hand. "You're doing really well for your first time, precious." Izuku whispered as he scissored Katsuki's hole. "Put it in." Katsuki whined, taking Izuku by surprise yet he listened to his lover any way.

Izuku poured a big amount on his own member and lined up against Katsuki's hole. He put the tip in as slowly and gently as he could, he wouldn't want to hurt Katsuki at his first time. "Fuck." Izuku groaned as he inserted the tip and pushed in. "You're so tight baby." Izuku commented as he was half way in. He made sure to check on Katsuki who seemed in heaven. "You're taking it so well, precious." Izuku said as he started moving at a slow pace. Katsuki's hole was sucking his member in as Katsuki's face was stained with tears.

"You can go faster." Katsuki whimpered as Izuku flipped him on his back. "Yeah?" Izuku said as he started moving at a faster pace while placing one of Katsuki's legs on his shoulder so he digged deeper in the blond. "Ahh, faster, Izu!" Katsuki yelled out moaning in pure ecstasy. Izuku made sure to stroke Katsuki's member while going faster. "I'm gonna cum!" Katsuki whined as Izuku leaned down, nibbling on Katsuki's ear. "Cum with me baby." Izuku whispered in a low tone, stroking the blond at a faster pace, making Katsuki cum on the spot as Izuku too came. He carefully pulled out and pulled the blond in his arms. They stayed like that for a while when Izuku finally stood up. "I'll take care of you, precious." Izuku whispered. 

______________________

This is the end unless you guys want 1 more chapter.

Feel free to check out the royal AU I had promised you guys i'd publish after this book, it's called 'the king, a legendary warrior (DekuBaku)'. I got too excited and published it before i finished this book.