Chapter 11 |A random fight|

No one's pov

"Baby, what's going on?" Shinso asks as Bakugou hands him his cup of coffee. "Babe, this is shit. Blasty, Jiro and you stay here and help me out." Denki mutters as his hands move faster than a car over the keyboard. "You know I can't do the type of tech stuff you do, right?" Jiro asks. "I know sis, now please get me a coffee. Babe you get over there and check if we have any holes in our system." Denki says. "Sure." Jiro and Shinso answer in unison. While Bakugou sipped his coffee he notices notifications pop up on a third computer, Shinso checks the second computer and Jiro walks out of the room to get the coffee. There were only four computers in the apartment and all of them were in one room but only three of them were on at the moment. Bakugou finishes his coffee and checks out the notifications. Numbers, lots of numbers. "Yo, smartasses, I think we got something get over here and check it out." Bakugou says. Shinso swaps seats with Bakugou and starts checking it out while Bakugou searched for holes in their system. Luckily, he had learned the basics of coding but now he's advanced. "These dumbasses, Jiro get over here and bring your laptop." Shinso says noticing Jiro walk in the room, he takes out a notebook and starts writing the numbers on his screen. Jiro places Denki's coffee on his table and takes out her laptop. "Thanks J." Danki says as he takes a sip of his coffee and keeps one of his hands on the keyboard. "What do you need me for?" Jiro asks as she takes a chair and sits down next to Shinso. "Trace these." Shinso orders while he writes a few more numbers on the notes.

"Blasty, there's some shit going on outside!" Mina yells from the living. "What is it?" Bakugou yells back. "A few fights randomly broke out." Sero replies. "Sero turn on the hidden camera's we've stationed and turn on all the screens." Bakugou orders. "Mina you and Sero keep watch on the screens and tell Sharky to make sure all windows and doors are shut I don't want anyone inside our apartment." Bakugou says. He speaks from experience since a year ago a gang member was thrown through their backdoor in the kitchen. Mina and Denki's screaming was unbearable and the others who were asleep woke up and ran down stairs to see what was going on not expecting a 'guest'.

*Ring* "Fuck, whose calling me right now?" Bakugou mumbles clicking the green button on his phone's screen and then on the one which put the call on speaker, not bothering to see who the caller was. "Bakugou here." Bakugou greets. "Hey babyboy~, how are you doing?" the caller asks. "You got some nerve to talk to me like that Deku." Bakugou answers recognizing Izuku's voice. "It was a dare Kacchan." Izuku mutters. "Sure, whatever Deku, hold up. Denks, is this area protected or what?" Bakugou says pointing at his screen. "No way, swap now." Denki orders. "I didn't know you took orders Kacchan." Izuku teases. "Our systems are being attacked so let us work in peace or spit out what you need." Bakugou yells as he swaps places with Denki.

Bakugou kept watching his screen intensely while waiting for Izuku's answer. It seemed like everything was just fine. Bakugou checked their defense app and saw that Denki or Shinso must've turned off their anti-virus and defense and used another app they customized themselves. "Kacchan?" Deku questions. "Deku." Bakugou states. "A while ago our systems were attacked as well. But the main reason is that mom wants to talk to you." Izuku says. "I'll come by tomorrow okay Darling~." Bakugou answers. "Kacchan!" Izuku yells from the other side. "Payback, Deku." Bakugou says ending the call and focusing on his screen. "Shit what the hell are these?" Bakugou mumbles as he takes screenshots.

"How the hell do we have a useless high protected area? It has a fucking code." Denki yells out frustrated. A soft chuckle is heard from Shinso. "That was boss' doing, remember when we made him protect a few files? He ended up doing something wrong making it a high protected area instead of what we needed. The access code is 'idfc'." Shinso explains. "Yeah, I don't remember what I did wrong though." Bakugou mumbles. "It's fucking over!" Denki yells. "They gave up?" Jiro questions. "They sure did, I'm going to bed and I'm taking this darling with me." Shinso says softly pulling Denki with him.

Denki pulls Shinso to the living to check how Mina, Sero and Kirishima are doing. They were looking at the screens when Denki saw a familiar blond being beaten up by a group of thugs. "Ojiro!" Denki screams as he starts shaking. Bakugou ran in the living and looked at Denki and then at the screen, he sighted and turned to Kirishima. "Send the location of this place, Sharky." Bakugou orders. "Come on Pinky, we're going." Bakugou says turning to Mina. "I'm coming with you." Shinso says. "Sero take care of Denks will ya." Mina adds.

Grabbing their masks, gloves and guns the trio walks out of the apartment.