Chapter 22 | Toga Himiko|

A/N

You know the drill (~ ̄▽ ̄)~, this was supposed to be part of chapter 21 but it would've been too long, so 2 chapters it is.

Nemuri Kayama = Midnight

Takami Keigo = Hawks

Tsunagu Hakamada = Best Jeanist

Yagi Toshinori = All Might. Bakugou calls him uncle Shinori.

Ryuko Tsuchikawa (female)= Pixie bob (Pro hero and member of the wild, wild p*ssycats, don't question this weird name, I seriously searched up if she was a hero or not)

____________________________________________________

Bakugou's pov

"Hello, who may you be cutie?" the female named Toga Himiko questioned me as I sat down on a chair. "Why are you in jail?" I asked, though I already know the answer. "I killed your mother, didn't I?" Toga asked as I kept my poker face on. "Yes, why would you kill her?" I questioned, she must think I am the son of the woman who was brutally killed by her own husband. "Well, believe me or not but it's your father who killed her. She died in my hands." Toga stated as I let out a chuckle. "Hey, why are you laughing? Wait did you kill your mother and came to watch me suffer?" Toga questioned. "Of course not, we're working on your release." I answered as I laughed. "Who is we?" Toga asked curiously. "Well, that would be the Rubies and the Emeralds. I am the last Bakugou alive." I answered. "So, you are Izuku-Chan's Kacchan?" Toga stated studying me. I nodded and stood up. "Where are you going Bakugou-Kun?" Toga asked. "The longer I am here the longer your bail will be delayed, I'll meet you outside in an hour or something." I answered leaving Toga there stunned, in surprise or in shock I do not know.

Uncle Shinori sat there on a couch which was on the opposite of the door I came out from. "Hey kid!" uncle Shinori said noticing me. I walked toward him as he stood up and led me back to his office. "Sit down." uncle Shinori said pointing at the couch in his office. "Sure uncle." I said as I sat down. Uncle Shinori cursed then brought a chair in front of me and sat down on the chair. "What's wrong uncle?" I questioned. "What the-, what are you doing kid?" uncle Shinori asked looking me in the eye. "Releasing my friend." I answered. "That's not just a friend is it? I told you to not get a girlfriend." Uncle Shinori scolded. "Uncle *soft chuckle* I have other preferences, she is not my girlfriend." I say as uncle looked at me in surprise.

"I see, are you still a Ruby?" uncle questioned. "I think? Maybe? I don't know." I say confusing uncle as he raises his brows. "You see the Rubies and the Emeralds have joined for a while and I think I might just stay leader of both gangs, the Emeralds are obviously still ruled by the other four leaders as well." I explain. "I see, she's part of the Emeralds isn't she." uncle asked. I nodded my head in conformation and looked at the door which slowly opened.

Sir Hakamada walked in accompanied by Toga who was dressed in school uniform. "Hello, Bakugou-Kun~." Toga said jumping on me, I moved and she fell on the couch. "Ow, well that's fine too." Toga muttered sitting down. "Your bail has been signed by me, are you sure you did not mess with the evidence?" uncle asked. "Of course not, sir Toshinori." I answered. Uncle looked at me in confusion then thought the better of it. The less people know I'm associated with him the better. "You two can go now, Hakamada will guide you out." uncle muttered as we left.

"Where's our ride?" Toga asked me curiously. "Over there." I said pointing at my bike. While Toga skipped to our ride Sir Hakamada put a hand on my shoulder so I turned around to face him. "Hello, my name is Tsunagu Hakamada, I used to be a clothing designer in your parents' gang. It's a pleasure to meet you kid." Sir Hakamada said holding his hand out to me. "Katsuki Bakugou, leader of the Rubies and the Emeralds. It's a pleasure to meet you too sir." I answered shaking his hand. "Uncle Hakamada is just fine too." uncle Hakamada said. "Well see you uncle." I whispered. "Don't trust Jin. Kick him out of whichever gang he is in." uncle Hakamada whispered. I bowed and walked to my bike. "Bakugou-Kun? There's only one helmet." Toga said holding the helmet in front of her face. "Yes, I'm sure you've never ridden a bike before, it's for you to wear." I answered as I quickly helped her with the helmet and then sat down starting the bike. During our trip back, Toga held onto me tightly which I found quit entertaining for she is very brave and confident. When we reached Deku's mansion there was no one to be found, their vehicles weren't parked out there either. So as Toga got down, I took out two of my guns from the compartment beneath my seat and a few knives too since I heard from candy cane that Toga loves them. After removing her helmet, I handed her the knives. She eyed me but them seemed to notice that there was something wrong.