Chapter 13 |Where's he at?|

Shinso's pov

It's been two days since Boss left, he had given us a day but then he should've been back now, right? I'm not one to be concerned that much because I know he can handle most things by himself but he's always been one to tell the truth, well to his gang members anyway. So why the hell isn't he here?

We, as in all of us even Monoma and Aoyama, had a heated conversation about the video the Midoriya's had sent us. In the end Jiro and Mina decided that they'll stay, Kirishima and Sero weren't sure about it but they're staying as well. And I and Denki we're staying too, the situation brings me back to the day boss recruited us and told us a few things. Did I mention Snowy's missing as well?

_______

Flashback

Shinso's pov

I sat there drinking my coffee in one of my favorite pet shops while studying for an upcoming test of chemistry. "Excuse me, can I sit here?" someone asked as I looked up at the person. He had spiky blond hair and blood red eyes. I nodded and he sat down with a cup of coffee as well. We sat there silently, I was studying and he was writing something on a paper in his notebook.

"This is for you Hitoshi." the ashy blond said shoving a paper over my papers while looking me in the eyes. He then slightly bowed, took his coffee and left. I only noticed it after he left but he had forgotten his notebook on the table. I folded open the paper he had shoved on mine and started reading it.

'You're invited to join the Rubies, a gang, previously named the Red Aces. If you don't want to join then please write 'no' in the notebook. But if you're willing to join then open the notebook, you'll find an address and time in it, be there tomorrow.'

I just blankly stared at the paper, the Red Aces sounded familiar. I decided to go with it.

The next day I stood in front of an apartment and thought it was a joke until a girl with purple hair stood next to me muttering 'Is this a sick joke? A gang invitation right here?'. "Let's find out then." I say startling her. She looks at me. "You too?" She questions as I nod and ring the bell.

"Uh, hello?" a red-haired male questioned. "Gang invitation by an ashy blond with blood red eyes." the girl states as the red-haired male hesitatingly let us in. "Please sit down, boss will be here soon." the red head said as he left and came back with another male and a female. "Hello I go by Pinky and this is Tape." The pink haired girl says cheerily.

A ring was heard and a yellow blondish haired male rushed toward us. "Hey new recruits, get on your fucking jobs." he yelled. "Electro what are you saying?" Pinky questioned. "That's Sleepy" Electro says pointing at me "and that's Spotify, I need them with me right now." Electro says pointing at the girl next to me.

"I'm a hacker." I say. "I'm a tracker." Spotify says. "Alright, hacker get over there follow Mina and you can you track Bluetooth connected earpieces?" Electro questions. "The names-" "Not yet, boss said codenames will do for now." Electro says cutting off Spotify.

Spotify had been tracking the earpiece while I helped Electro hack into I have no idea what.

"The hell is boss doing two cities away?" Spotify yelled out. "That lying brat." Pinky says annoyed as she hands me and Electro a coffee. "Here's your tea." Tape says handing Spotify a cup of black tea. "How do you know our preference?" I ask. "It's what you were drinking the day boss met you." The red-haired male answered. "That's Sharky." Tape says smiling.

"We're done, bodybuilder is bringing Boss home." Electro says smiling. "Your skills are amazing." I say. "So are yours." Electro answers. "Your tracking skills are really nice too, definitely something we needed." Pinky said to Spotify.

About an hour later the door swung open and a tall white-haired male walked in carrying a familiar ashy blond. "Boss! Shoji!" Electro yelled as Pinky rushed to them. "The hell happened, you brat." Pinky screamed as Boss smiled. "Broke my fuckin' ankle." Boss answered as Shoji put him on the couch.

"So, did they pass Electro?" Boss asks. "Hell yeah, I don't know where you found them but they're a great addition to the freaking gang." Pinky says. "Well then, welcome Shinso and Jiro. You're both officially our gang members." Boss says. "How do you know us?" Jiro questions. "Alright introduce your asses." Boss says. "Mina." Pinky says smiling brightly. "Sero." Tape says grinning. "Kirishima or Kiri." Sharky says showing his sharp teeth. "I go by Denki but these asses call me Denks." Electro says. "Bakugou." Boss says smiling but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"I'm a runaway gang leader of the Emeralds, I've gathered information about many people and one of them were you two who interested me. Trust me when I say I killed before and would do it again if one of you were in trouble." Bakugou says as he smiles. "So now you two decide if you're in or not." Sero says.

"I'm in." I hear myself say. "I'm in too." Jiro says smiling. "You guys can move in if you want to." Kirishima suggests. "Hell yeah, there's finally another girl in here." Mina yells.

End Flashback

____________________________

Ring... Ring... Ring... "Babe pick up your phone!" Denks yells as I rush to pick it up. "Shinso here." I say. "Hey son." dad says surprising me. "Do you need something dad?" I ask. "Shin I'm staying with Aizawa sensei, don't get worried alright?" Bakugou says through the phone. "Boss? What are you doing at dad's place?" I question. "He's just like a son to me, I know his present like I know his past." dad says, why do I feel like he's smiling proudly on the other side of the line? "Alright dad, tell boss everyone's staying, we know what we signed in for when we joined." I say. "I will, you remember one day you asked who the closed room was for?" dad asks. "I remember." I say getting curious. "It's his room." dad says as he cuts off the phone. 

Ping. I opened my messages, it was from dad.

Dad: 'The adorable kitten is here too.'

Me: 'Seriously dad?'

Dad: 'It followed Bakugou out the apartment.'

Me: 'Alright, take care of them both.'

Dad: 'I will. Take care'