Chapter 30 |The undead|

A/N

Since I don't have a Christmas special ಥ_ಥ, i'll just publish all the remaining chapters for this book today and tomorow (∩^o^)⊃━☆

____________________________________

No one's pov

"Since when in hell did you guys call yourself the Violacusez?" Bakugou mumbled as he looked at the three people in front of him. "Shut it dumbass I haven't heard from you since they declared your ass dead and we're called the Violaceous not whatever the hell you just called us." Kosei yelled out. "Ah yeah whatever, why and how is raven guy in your group?" Bakugo questioned. "Oh, he has a contract with my dad which will end in three days." Kendo answered. "You shouldn't have said that, darling." Bakugou said as he went to Tokoyami. "What do you need sir?" Tokoyami questioned. "Your contract is ending in three days, I'm sure your boss might expand the period so would you like to be contracted in my gang or join my gang." Bakugou offered. "You're lucky you're smart sir, if it wouldn't be much trouble, I'd like to join your gang." Tokoyami said. "Hmm, sure yes now we need to get those fucks and find out what the hell is going on." Bakugou said.

"Yes indeed, lets go. Sir what's your name?" Momo questioned. "Ah, yeah I'm supposed to be dead so don't be surprised. I'm Bakugou, Katsuki Bakugou." Bakugou explained. "Oh, so you're the famous murderer and also the heir to the Bakugou's. Something terrible must've happened for you to lose your cool." Momo said as she smiled and bowed slightly. "Hmm, lady Momo your hands aren't clean either now are they." Bakugou said knowingly. "Of course not, let's go I have to pay these guys back for their lovely service, don't I?" Momo said as she and Bakugou walked further down the second-floor hall.

Once at the door which was quite bigger than an average one Bakugou handed Momo one of his masks. They then pushed the doors open. The room was big and there were two kids, a blue haired girl and a black-haired boy, tied up in the middle of it. "Lady, stay out there until to others come." Bakugou ordered as he took out a knife and carefully walked in the room. Eri started shaking her head while the boy looked at Bakugou in fear. Something shifted in the air and Bakugou quickly turned around to hold his knife in front of himself. A male chuckled and Bakugou turned around yet again, the voice sounded so familiar but yet it was different. "Hello, young man. Won't you take off the hood and mask?" the male questioned but Bakugou didn't respond and checked out the entire room. Focusing behind the kids he saw a male in a rocking chair. As if hypnotized Bakugou let down his knife and focused on the male only, Bakugou walked slowly and dropped his knife on the boy's lap making sure the male hadn't noticed. "Oh?" the male questioned in surprise as Bakugou kept walking toward the male. Something to the male's side moved. "Don't Muscular." the male said as Bakugou halted in front of the male. "So old man, what's your issue?" Bakugou questioned. "Why don't you take off the hood and mask first?" the male answered. "Why don't you come in the light first old man?" Bakugou countered. "Hmm, maybe I should." the male said contemplating whether he should get up or not.

"Uncle Bakugou! You're alive." Izuku yelled. "Oh, hello Midoriya. I indeed am alive, such a pity my wife and sons aren't." Masaru Bakugou said. "You only have one son." Izuku countered. "Oh, so he hadn't told you then." Masaru muttered as he forgot about Bakugou, stood up and walked toward Izuku Midoriya. "I'll have fun erasing your entire family as I will erase the Todoroki's." Masaru said as he grinned. "Lady, take the kids, get the fuck out of here tell the others to go to the Todoroki's place and make sure lady Todoroki and her kids are fine, sir Todoroki will probably be able to save himself!" Bakugou yelled as both kids had gotten out of their ropes with Bakugou's help. Both the kids ran to Momo as she quickly got the kids while Bakugou got restrained by Muscular while Izuku blocked Masaru's way. "Why did you let them get away, now I'll just have to kill both of you." Masaru said as he smirked, a dark shadow fell over his face and he started cackling like crazy. "Izuku run, you fucking bastard." Bakugou yelled. "B-but K-K-Kach-" Izuku stuttered out. "I'll get through this love." Bakugou said as he hunched down making Muscular fall down while Bakugou was still in his grip. Izuku ran he knew Bakugou wouldn't tolerate him being in his business. "Now you've done it boy, you're going to die the painfullest death I have in thought for you." Masaru said unaware that he was talking to his son. "Muscular, leave." Masaru ordered as the blond male let go of Bakugou, stood up and left. Bakugou was left to catch his breath, he had been laying under the muscular guy for a while. "What's your name, boy?" Masaru questioned.

"Come on this is the last one, they said he'd be here." a voice interrupted them. "Oh hello kids, would you mind leaving us?" Masaru said angrily. "We're searching for someone sir." a blond said. Bakugou noticed them and let his mask down a little as he pulled his hood up too so they would know it was him. "You three, I told you to leave." Bakugou said as Sero, Kirishima and Denki looked at him in surprise. "Blasty, don't do this." Sero said. "Bakubro, please let us help you." Kirishima offered as Bakugou sat up straight covering his face with the mask and hood again. "No, go make sure that everyone is out of here." Bakugou ordered. "What do you want us to do after, Bakugou?" Denki questioned. "Uncle Yagi." Bakugou said as he stood up and the three boys left.

"Bakugou who?" Masaru questioned. "I don't know I might be Kazuro Bakugou or I might be Katsuki Bakugou, you guess it old man." Bakugou said. "Kazuro is dead, he died in your arms didn't he, Katsuki." Masaru said as he grinned. "Why hello old man, you still planning to kill your son?" Bakugou questioned. "I wouldn't dare to." Masaru said not sure about what he should do. "You know, you're supposed to be dead." Bakugou stated. "And so are you, Katsuki." Masaru countered.

"Faked it." Bakugou stated. "I might have almost died, the doctors saved me but it seemed that everyone had lost hope so I established a new gang." Masaru Bakugou said. A gun shot was heard and Masaru Bakugou fell on the ground. Bakugou couldn't breathe he threw his mask and hood off as he ran to his father. "Dad, you just had to die on me, I needed you to explain the hell you captured the kids." Bakugou yelled out. "I'm sorry Katsuki, I had heard that someone with blond hair and fierce red eyes had been around and I needed to know if one of you was alive." Masaru muttered. "I'm sorry dad." Bakugou said as tears streamed down his face. "I'll finally be with your mother and brother now so don't worry about it." Masaru said as he took his last breath. Bakugou stayed there crying until he was separated from his father by Yagi Toshinori. "I'm sorry son." Yagi said as he carried out Bakugou who had fainted.