Chapter 34 |Aftercare| {LEMON}

A/N

This extra last chapter for these sweethearts

@Fxckkacchan

@A_Katsuki_Admirer

_______________________________________

Izuku's pov

After putting on some boxers I went to the bathroom, Katsuki had a bathtub and next to it in a cupboard there were some bath bombs. I filled the tub with warm water, it'll be lukewarm when I'm finished with adding the bath bombs and making sure Katsuki gets in here. There were many variations of bath bombs but only a few stood out most, One was resembling the ocean while the other resembled a sunrise and the last one to catch my eye was glittering, it seemed to represent the stars in the galaxy. The third one was the one I chose.

I took off the plastic that was wrapped around it and dropped the bath bomb in the tub. It burst like a volcano and then slowed the way it dissolved in the water. It was still dissolving but the water had already turned to its main color, it was somewhat metalic purple because of the glitter in it. I wonder if it's body glitter.

When I got out of the bathroom, I noticed Katsuki grinning right at me while he used a few stacked up pillows as support to sit up and not to mention the way the blanket covered him up. "Hey precious." I said as I picked him up and brought him to the bathroom. "Hey Love." Katsuki answered so softly I wondered if my ears were playing tricks on me. "Hmm, what the hell are you doing picking me up like this?" Katsuki whispered in my ear as he dropped the blanked that was still wrapped around him.

"Got the tub filled, I told you I'll take care of you, didn't I?" I said as I felt my cheeks heat up. "Mhmm, you said so Love." Katsuki replied. "Come on, I'll put you in the tub. It's all sparkly and shit." I answered as a shine became visible in his eyes. "Which one did you choose?" Katsuki questioned as he looked at the tub. "I don't really know but it resembled the galaxy and shimmering stars." I answered. "Oh my fucking hell." Katsuki yelled as he looked at me a bit angrily. "Oh shi-, what did I do precious." I asked as I slowly lay him in the tub.

"You idiot, that was one of the limited-edition ones." Katsuki yelled. "I'm sorry precious, I'll make it up to you yeah baby?" I mutter as he looks at me with a smirk on his face. "What are you planning?" I questioned as Katsuki grabbed my hand. "Get in here, I ain't cleaning myself." Katsuki demanded. Oh? So that's what he meant, he's stilled filled up. "Sure thing precious." I say as I remove the only clothing piece I was wearing and sat down in the tub on the opposite of him.

"Come here precious." I say as Katsuki sits down on top of my legs. He wrapped his legs around my waist while he played with my hair. "So~ are you gonna get to work or nah?" Katsuki teased. I grinned in return as I put my lips on his neck leaving some love bites at the few places where his skin was untainted by them while my hands wandered down to his ass. As I finished placing love bites all over Katsuki, he collided our lips. Having figured out the kiss, Katsuki bit my lip yet I denied. A mischievous sparkle in his eyes made it known that I'll lose to him somehow. Katsuki tugged my hair a bit harder than before making me gasp and open my mouth. He didn't even waste a second before moving his tongue in my mouth, exploring every part of it. Not to mention every time out tongues touched, I tasted cold metal.

During our make out session I had started tracing the rim of his hole while he moaned into the kiss. Since he was still a bit loose from our event a few minutes ago my finger slipped into him quite easily. I then added another digit so I could easily remove the remaining semen out of him.

"You feelin' good, precious?" "Real good Love, now shut up and kiss me."