Chapter 24 |what happened?|

Bakugou's pov

"We're going downstairs, now." I said to Shin, Denki and Sero as they looked up at me and finished up whatever they were checking. "Something happened?" Sero questioned as we walked downstairs. "Indeed, was any of you smart enough to bring a laptop?" I asked. "I and Denks brought our laptops." Shin answered grinning. "Thank god." I muttered as we reached the others.

"Bakugou, this girl." Jiro said as she looked at Tsuyu. "Yes, she's one of the few survivors. Deku and the others weren't home when whatever the fuck had happened, so we're calling them." I said as I sat down next to Toga, she was still asleep so I put my hoody on her since her uniform seemed quite thin and she was shivering. "I'll be calling Deku, if that dumbass doesn't answer we're going to track them." I said as I called him.

"Hello Kacchan! Why did you call?" Deku questioned. "Where is the rest of the gang?" I asked. "They're with me, we decided to go out today." Deku answered. "You dumb fuck, get to the manor right now. All of you." I ordered. "Is there something wrong Kacchan?" Deku asked as I sighted. "Get home with the others Izuku Midoriya, there is plenty of shit that's wrong at the moment." I answered cutting off the call.

About a half hour later Deku, Shiggy, Dabi, candy cane, Iida and Uraraka finally arrived. Meanwhile we had cleaned a few couches which weren't fully ripped up while Shin, Denks, Jiro and Kiri were upstairs checking up the security cameras.

"What the hell happened here." Shigaraki questioned. "Asui Tsuyu would know." I answered. "Tsu-chan? Do you know what happened here?" Deku questioned. "Yes, I do. You might want to sit down." Tsuyu said as she pointed at the couches which we're alright. The others all sat down as Tsuyu and Mina brought us drinks, tea and coffee.

"You see about an hour you guys left some guys came in and you know they got rid of almost all our bodyguards and gang members who were present. I was in madam's office working on something when they busted in. They were in search of some documents but when they couldn't find those, they took madam with them and some dumbass probably hit me with something hard since I blacked out." Tsuyu explained. "Did you maybe see, Jin?" I questioned before anyone else could react. "Who's Jin?" Tsuyu questioned. "A blond male whose code name is Twice." I answered. "How do you know him? Wait yes I did see him but he must've fought back, right?" Tsuyu uttered.

"Guys, do we have a tracker on Twice?" I asked. "Um, why would you have a tracker on our gang members?" Deku questioned. "I was leader of the fucking gang before you guys were assigned to it. My parents had made sure that I was a leader even before they died. I have each right to have a tracker on my gang members. Yes, I left you guys but you had four other leaders already and I couldn't handle the shit anymore." I explained. "We understand boss, so what are you planning?" Dabi questioned. "Jiro, track that fucker." I said as I looked at Deku. "What is it Kacchan?" Deku questioned. "Get this shit cleaned up." I ordered. "Oh, uh yeah we'll get our servants on this." Deku answered. "And make sure to check your documents in each room they made it seem like your manor got hit by an earthquake." I answered. "Y-yes Kacchan." Deku awkwardly stuttered rushing away from me, he was red so maybe he has a fever.

"So boss?" Mina questioned as she pointed at Toga. "That's my sister, shut up." I said as I walked over to Shin. "Talk to Sparkles and make sure Hatsume has a big ass supply of guns and knives we'll need those." I answered. "Oh shit, alright." Shin muttered shocked. People were coming in and started to clean up the manor. Most of the Emeralds were upstairs checking up their documents except Tsuyu and Uraraka who were cuddling, that's cute. "I want to sleep." I whispered as I sat down next to Toga. "That would be just fine little brother." I heard Toga whisper as I blacked out.