Chapter 20 |contracts|

Izuku's pov

Kacchan softly grinned at me as he laid on me. Or he didn't know what position we were in or he doesn't care at all. "Tell me, why do you want Toga out." Kacchan asked me as he hugged me and I rolled over. "She usually just steals stuff for us since she's very flexible but one of our clients betrayed us, making sure she was captured. Turned out another client had betrayed us too which is why Jin was caught too." I answered as I carefully put my hand on Kacchan's hair, ruffling it. He didn't object either. "I see and what is she arrested for?" Kacchan asked. "Killing the wife of the client very brutally. No, she hadn't killed her but she found the body, the wife of the client was still alive and she tried to help the woman but she died in Toga's hands, that's the moment the police got there." I explained. "I see. I'll talk to sir Toshinori about it." Kacchan answered. It took me a while to process what he said. "You mean Toshinori Yagi? The head chief of the police department?" I yelled out. Kacchan just gave me a look that said 'Are you deaf?'.

"Alright I get it." I muttered. I wonder how he has so many connections all over the place. Looking at Kacchan I noticed he had fallen asleep. I picked him up and brought him back to his room, I recognized it since the door was open and Sero had given me a tour of the house. After I laid him in bed, I went down stairs, I'll wait till his gang comes back so I can leave. I heard a loud thud and saw a black cat who had dropped a vase, I cleaned up the mess and sat back down. Soon the door opened up and two girls stumbled in holding a red-haired male while the other males walked in rushing to other corners of the apartment. "Out." the purple haired male said to me as I quickly got out their apartment.

When I reached my manor, I noticed a bike in front of our house. Did anyone purchase a new one? Entering the manor I faced the back of my mom and a blond. I walked over to them and sat down noticing the blond who innocently looked at me grinning. "Kacchan!" I yelled freaked out. "Hello, Izuku dear." my mom answered as Kacchan drank a cup of coffee. "Here you go." Iida said handing Kacchan a few documents. "How's my gang, Deku?" Kacchan asked me as he took the documents and nodded to Iida who slightly bowed. "The red head is injured but before I could inquire the purple head kicked me out." I answered. "Good, they followed the goddamn rules for once." Kacchan muttered scanning the documents. "I want the Todorokis and Shigaraki Midoriya Tomura in command." Kacchan said as he looked me in the eyes. I felt heat creep up my face as I nodded. "Tell me aunty, how's Iida?" Kacchan then asked as I stood up to find the remaining leaders.

I brought Iida with me as well. "Are you sure?" Kacchan muttered as he looked at mom. "Yes indeed. The therapy has been going well. He's slightly paralyzed but they're working on it." mom answered. "I see, thank you. I'll talk to Tenya about it." Kacchan answered. Kacchan knows Tenya? This is crazy as hell.

"So why did you call us here?" brother asked. "Hello, Shigaraki, Dabi, Shoto and Tenya. Sit down." Kacchan said as he looked at us all. "Since you're seated, I want you all in contract with my gang." Kacchan said as he looked at them. "I refuse." brother says as he glares at the others. "I'm in." Iida says as he glares back at brother. "We're in." Dabi answers glaring at brother as well. "That's good. Lucky you Tomura, I didn't actually need you though you'd be a good addition to the team I need." Kacchan says. "Sonic, go get pink cheeks." Kacchan ordered. Iida stood up and went to get Uraraka while we waited in silence. "Kacchan how are you here?" I demanded as he finally looked at me. "One of the cats broke a vase, at that moment I shut the garage door while getting on my bike and driving here." Kacchan answered as he turned away from me. "Angel!" Uraraka screamed as she hugged Kacchan who had stood up. "Hello darling." Kacchan said smiling. "What do you need?" Uraraka asked as she frowned at Kacchan. "You're hurt, that's why you were wincing." Uraraka stated as she glared at Kacchan. "It's fine, I have things to discuss so sit your ass down." Kacchan said. "Angel?" Uraraka whispered softly, a glint of sadness noticeable in her eyes. "Need you contracted in my gang." Kacchan said. "Sure." Uraraka spontaneously answered. "Why is none of you asking me how long I need you guys?" Kacchan questioned. "Some of us are in your debt and others are doing it because you're friends." Dabi answered. "But I could seriously contract you for example for 20 years and you wouldn't be able to back out of it." Kacchan said confused. "And it would be our pleasure to do so." Iida answered. "Thank you, you emotional fucks." Kacchan said. "Alright, so how long are you keeping them contracted." I asked. "Two months." Kacchan answered.

"Ochako Uraraka in your service boss." Uraraka said smiling. "Touya Todoroki in command boss." Dabi grinned. "Shoto Todoroki in command as well boss." Shoto said with a soft smile. "Tenya Iida in service boss." Iida said a smile tugging at his lips. Kacchan sighted deeply. "Don't make me regret this." Kacchan muttered looking us each in the eye again. "Call me Kat when we're around people but yeah. Katsuki Bakugou." Kacchan said bowing. "You?" Shoto yelled out confused and even brother looked at Kacchan warily. "Indeed, him." Dabi answered as all of them bowed even brother. "We should visit my partner soon, don't you think Tenya?" Kacchan asked. "Yes Kat." Tenya muttered as Kacchan left. It seemed that I was missing a part of the story and the past. "He'll tell you when he feels the need to tell you, Izuku. You can't force any of us to tell you because it's not our story to tell." Tenya says as he walks away.