Chapter 2 |Released|

Bakugou's pov

It had been two days since Pinky; because she dyed her hair pink and she's fucking good with poisons and acids, real name Mina, had left to steal the jewelry and some medication. She wasn't back yet while she usually comes right back after finishing the job. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned. She had called to tell us that she's on her way back but after 15 minutes we couldn't reach her anymore. And then you have Tape; because the guy has an entire collection of colored tape, real name Sero and Electro or as we like to call him Denks; because the guy is freaking good with any electric device no matter what, real name Denki. They both think that Pinky may have been arrested or captured by a gang but only recently one gang found out about all our members and it couldn't have been them. The first option was much more likely to have happened. When we called her, she didn't respond and it seemed that she had turned off her phone. Or she'd probably poured acid on the poor thing just so no one gets more information out of it. All of us have different methods of destroying our phones or any other kind of evidence in case we get caught together or to save someone from the gang. So, I sent Spotify; because she loves music and Spot as in she can find anyone or Ify for Identify, real name Jiro and Sleepyhead; because he's always sleepy as fuck and helps Electro with the needed hacking, real name Shinso, to each nearby police stations to check out if Pinky is in one of them. But I'm extremely sure I'd find her in the station near the place where her phone was last located. Certain that I'll find Pinky there I made sure I had enough money with me.

No one's pov

When Bakugou walked in to the police station he noticed Mina and a black-haired male's picture on a board with lots of other wanted or missing posters and notes. A boy who seemed to have dyed his hair half red and half white was leaning on the wall left to the board, he seemed rather bored. Only when Bakugou noticed the scar on the boy's face he recognized him as Shoto Todoroki, one of the emerald leaders if he remembered correctly. Bakugou pulled down his cap and walked past Shoto toward a corpulent cop. "Can I check on a friend, I heard she was here." he asked the corpulent cop who was seated lazily in his seat. "What's the name of your so-called friend?" the cop asked purely annoyed. Bakugou could bet that the officer was corrupt. "Her name's Pinky." he answered trying to keep it short. "Real name?" "Unknown." "Your name?" "Bakugou." "Last cell behind me." the cop answered and Bakugou wondered how the cop knew that without checking in on papers or anything. And he bet he'd be able to bribe the cop into releasing Mina early too. Bakugou nodded as he walked toward the cells while noticing that Shoto was following him but he could've imagined that he was following him because why would an emerald follow him? There are many reasons to do that. When he reached the cell, he was surprised that Mina was putted in a cell with a guy, the same male from the picture on the board, though the male did seem awfully familiar. "Oi, Pinky." Bakugou whispered. It seemed that was loud enough to wake the male up. His ice blue eyes pierced right through Bakugou's. While Shoto almost reached Bakugou everything fell into place. Bakugou came to the conclusion that the male had bribed the corpulent cop to put them in the same cell. Mina woke a few seconds later. "Blasty." she yelled surprised to see Bakugou there. "Keep it down will ya? What are you guys listed with?" Bakugou asked flat out annoyed. "Theft and Dabi, that dude with drug dealing." Mina said while pointing at Dabi. "Okay." Bakugou said while walking back to the cop. He arranged Mina's release. "And can I bail the male?" Bakugou asked curiously. "His bail is already being worked on." the cop answered. "Here sign these and I'll bring you your girlfriend." the cop said smirking. Not wanting to create a scene Bakugou said nothing even though he had a brother and sister relation with Mina. "Bring the male too, I'll pay some extra money." Bakugou said smirking right back at the cop. The cop's eyes lit up while he muttered "Sure, kid". He was either being underpaid or really broke or just simply corrupt Bakugou thought. Meanwhile Shoto Todoroki had followed the entire scene and walked out of the police station. Bakugou bailed out Mina and Dabi. Pissed Bakugou got out of the police station while Mina and Dabi followed. Turning left he came face to face with Shoto. "Why would you bribe or pay extra for him when you've got nothing to do with him?" Shoto asked. "So, he isn't your brother?" Bakugou questioned because he had realized it was none other than Touya Todoroki with Mina in the cell. There had to be a reason for this. He won't accept this as a coincidence. "He is." Shoto answered surprised. "How did you know we were related?" Touya asked curiously. "None of ya business." Bakugou answered as polite as ever.