Chapter 10 |Information?|

A/N

Alright hey guys sorry this took about 2 weeks; I keep getting writers block for this book. Also please tell me if I should keep on writting this book or end it.

______________________________________________________

No one's pov

"Yeah, I finished. I'll get going now." Bakugou answers still smirking. "No!" Izuku yells out. "What, why? Is there something wrong with aunty?" Bakugou asks, changing his tone. He was extremely worried now, not like he'll tell Izuku. "No, mom's fine. She's getting better." Izuku answers walking closer to Bakugou. "Deku, are you alright? Did you drink? Don't think I didn't notice the mini bar at the end of the hall." Bakugou asks slightly concerned. "No, Kacchan, I didn't." Izuku answers. "What's going on you dumb nerd?" Bakugou yells out frustrated. "I just wanna talk, Kacchan." Izuku says. "About what?" Bakugou questions. "You." "Me? Why the hell?" "You're acting so cold, Kacchan." "You can't expect me to be all soft, I did what I needed to do." "No but why are you just now acting so cold toward me?" "I'm cold, heartless and I'll be fine just like that." "You won't be fine, Kacchan." "Fucking 'xcuse me." Bakugou says as he reaches for the door handle, he pulls it down but the door doesn't open. "Oi, you assholes! Let me the fuck outta here, come on." Bakugou yells. "What's wrong, Kacchan?" Izuku, who didn't notice the handle hadn't moved, questions. "The door." Bakugou answers as Izuku walks to the door and tries to open it himself. "You're kidding me, I'll make sure they'll-," Izuku cuts himself off as he notices the grin on Bakugou's face. 'Is he going to kill me?' Izuku thinks as Bakugou gets closer to the door so whoever was eavesdropping could hear him. "Deku, if you open the door, I'll give you a kiss." Bakugou slyly says as he wasn't planning to give Izuku the reward he promised. This time when Izuku tries the door opens. Bakugou smirked as he kisses Izuku's cheek and runs pass the group standing outside the door. Izuku sighted as he looked at Uraraka. "You fell right into his trap." Izuku says. "What do you mean boss?" Uraraka asks. "He kissed me alright, on the cheek." Izuku says. At that Dabi, Shoto, Shiggy and Uraraka chuckled. "I can't believe he tricked us but next time we'll do better." Dabi says. "Who said there would be a next time?" Izuku pouted.

Bakugou ran out the manor and walked toward the café next to the shop Sweetcakes run by Sato. Once he walked in, he looked around until he saw a male in black clothing sitting on a table next to the window. Bakugou walks toward him and sits down as well. "You're here and you were right." The raven-haired male says. "Sup, Aizawa. So, are both of them missing?" Bakugou asks. "Yes, Eri and Kota they're missing. Shinso said you might know where they are." Aizawa says, sadness noticeable in his eyes. "You'll see them soon, I promise sensei." Bakugou says standing up. He pays for Aizawa and takes his leave.

Bakugou was almost near his shared apartment when he got a call. Aoyama has some information but they couldn't talk over phone. Bakugou decided to invite Aoyama over at the apartment but it seemed that he was already there. "Hello, mon ami." Aoyama says smiling brightly. "Sparkle boy cut it." Bakugou says as he sits down next to Shinso's cat. "Wait when the hell did you guys buy a fucking cat!" Bakugou yells as he glares at the white cat. Denki runs up at them, grabs the cat and runs up to the bedroom floor. "Hey, I ain't killing it you idiot." Bakugou chuckles. Aoyama drops himself on the couch next to Bakugou while Shinso walks in yawning. "Electro said you found out about the cat?" Shinso asks as he walks to the kitchen and starts making coffee. "Yeah, how long has the furball been here?" Bakugou questions. "Don't kill us. It's been here for a month." Shinso says yawning yet again. "Fuck, so I wasn't hearing things. I'd like some coffee too." Bakugou answers. "So, what's going on?" Shinso asks looking at Aoyama while he sets down the two coffee cups and goes back in the kitchen. "Oh yeah, I heard something from my spies. You know I'm up to date about all the stuff that happen around town, right?" Aoyama says. "Yeah, what about it Sparkle boy?" Bakugou asks curiously. "Um I'm not sure if you're looking for this information but the ace gang kidnapped two kids and they're moving them somewhere near here." Aoyama says. "God damn, took anyone so long to find out." Shinso mumbles as he hands Aoyama a milkshake and sits down between Bakugou and Aoyama. "Tell us more, we do need that information, could you find out more?" Bakugou says sipping his coffee. "Sure, thing boss." Aoyama replies while drinking his milkshake.

"Blasty get your ass over here and where the hell is Shinso? Someone's trying to hack into our systems." Jiro yells. "Sorry we gotta cut this short Aoyama but Mina will keep you company until then." Shinso says while Bakugou takes his and Shinsho's coffee while he rushes to Denki.