Chapter 12 | "Did I stutter?"|

A/N

Sorry for making y'all wait. Just needed the right motivation to continue this book, i haven't written for two months and I just realised how much I missed writing.

This book will be updated every weekend unless said otherwise.

________________________________________________________

No one's pov

After reaching the back alley. Mina looked around to find Ojiro badly beaten up in a corner. She rushed to him, Shinso took out the first aid kit he had with him and started taking care of Ojiro's wounds while Mina was holding her phone's flashlight on them to provide some light.

Bakugou on the other hand had a flashlight in one hand and his phone in the other. He was shining his flashlight around while taking pictures of the alley. He then looked at Shinso and Mina. "I'm checking the place, I'll be back in a moment." Bakugou says. "Don't." Denki says through the earpiece Bakugou and Shinso were sharing.

"Jiro is saying that there's a gang fight going on in the corner, it just started." Mina says as she finally patches the last of wounds. She had another earpiece on her while Jiro was watching over her. "Fine, Sleepy, lets pick Karate boy up." Bakugou says as he and Shinso pick up Ojiro who has a black belt in Karate which explains his nickname.

Ojiro slowly opened his eyes as he felt he was being pulled up. He groaned and then looked at the trio surprised. "Why are you here boss?" Ojiro asks as he leaned on Bakugou and Shinso. "Electro saw you, you know he cares about his cousin." Bakugou answers. "Thanks man." Ojiro says as they start walking him home.

A girl stood there in front of the house while Bakugou and Shinso were on each side of Ojiro making sure he doesn't fall. "So? You couldn't have called me?" the girl questions. "Hello, Ojiro was beaten up and his phone was stolen, hope you weren't that worried." Mina says smiling brightly. "I'm sorry, please come in." the girl says while gesturing them to come in. "I must apologize miss Hagakure, but we're leaving." Bakugou says as he looks at Shinso who helps Bakugou hand Ojiro over to her. "How did you know?" Hagakure questions as she holds Ojiro. "Electro told me you lived together so I just assumed it was you." Bakugou answers. Hagakure nods and takes Ojiro inside while the trio returns to their apartment.

"You lied, didn't you?" Mina questions. "I did." Bakugou confirms. "Why?" Shinso demands chuckling. "She's his girlfriend, Sparkle boy told me about them y' know gossip." Bakugou declares.

Back at their apartment Bakugou goes straight to his room. While changing he notices something white on his bed. As he touched it, it purred. To Bakugou's surprise it was the gang's cat. He gave one of his rare smiles to him as Bakugou laid down next to it. The cat curled up next to Bakugou as they laid there, the cat fast asleep and Bakugou staring at the ceiling, deep in thought.

'Tomorow's going to be a pain.' Bakugou thought as he too fell asleep.

Bakugou's pov

I woke up by something wet on my god damn face and some noise I can't identify. As I opened my eyes, I saw the cat licking my face. I looked at it and it stared right back at me with its charcoal black eyes. The noise got clearer and I could identify it as Denks' screaming and Pinky's screeching. I sighted and put a shirt on, took the cat and got out of my room. As I went down the stairs, reaching the living I heard Denks saying something about a missing cat.

"I'm serious, Snowy's missing." Denks says while Sleepy was asleep on his shoulder. Tape was laying on Sharky who had fallen asleep as well. Pinky and Spotify were both bringing cups of coffee and I walked over to them, still holding the cat which hadn't stopped licking my face. "Whaa Blasty, are you seriously holding Snowy? He's even licking your face." Spotify says as Pinky turns around to laugh at me. "I want a coffee too." I say as I go to the boys. "Hey look, it's Snowy, licking off Bakubro's face. Wait Bakubro?" Sharky says as he and Sleepy were suddenly wide awake. Denks stared up at me and suddenly all his tears were gone. Instead, he had tears of joy seeing the cat who I assume is Snowy licking off my face.

"Bakubro, he stayed with you last night?" Denks questions. "Yes, this little one did, is it a cat or a kitten?" I question. "It's a year old, so it can count as a kitten, right?" Tape says as Pinky and Jiro put three more cups of coffee on the table. "Tell me you didn't break their ears off the entire night because you couldn't find this one?" I asked as I handed over Snowy to Denks. Sleepy gave me an apologetic smile. "Take a day off today, sleep or play around, go on a date or something." I say as I go back upstairs to change.

After finishing up I went back downstairs finding Sharky and Tape there cuddling with Snowy on Sharky's head. "See you later, Sharks." I say as I leave not hearing a response from the couple.

As I finally reached the Midoriya's manor I saw Sonic, I'm pretty sure he wasn't here before and he probably doesn't remember me either. I walked past him, going straight inside the manor. "Hey angel!" I hear someone yell. As I turn around, I notice pink cheeks waving at me. "You'll get your girl jelly if you keep calling me that." I say greeting her. "Ah, she doesn't mind. Ma'am has been waiting for your arrival since you texted, she'll be in her office next to the mini bar upstairs in the hallway. "Alright, see ya Pink cheeks." I say as I go up the stairs and to the mini bar in the hallway, right next to it was a door I hadn't noticed before. I knocked on it and the door opened. "You're here." Crusty says as I look at him surprised.

"Hello, you called me here, miss Midoriya." I said knowing it wasn't something I'd want to talk about. Aunty Inko looked at me in surprise. "So, Kat." Miss Midoriya starts as I notice yet another shadow in the room. "What?" I say, as crusty and aunty look at me in surprise. "We found some information about you." Miss Midoriya says hesitating. "Alright, spill it but before you do that, get the others out of the shadow." I demand, it's just a hunch that there are more people there though. Shigaraki nodded and Touya, Deku and Shoto came out of the shadows.

"Is it true you murdered three politicians, two teachers, twenty police officers and nineteen innocent people when you were at the age of fourteen to fifteen the time you were in middle school." Miss Midoriya asked. I smiled, I had noticed the camera right next to the vase they must be recording the entire thing.

"I'm not going to deny it." I answer as I turn to the door. "My son is a sweet angel he'll never meddle in our business?" Miss Midoriya quotes looking at me with a deep sadness in her eyes. "Just like you she lied, aunty." I say leaving.

When I walked in the apartment, I saw all the gang members standing there, even copycat and his half-brother sparkle boy were there. "Tell me you lied?" Tape yelled out. "Did I stutter?" I ask. They all look at me and I cold-bloodedly smile. "If you want out then get the fuck out, I'll give you all a day." I say as I leave.