Steps Towards Destiny

Kabir approached Riddhima and gifted his presents.Riddhima was at shock at the same time she was very happy.The girl colleagues of Riddhima was drooling over Kabir.As he was the most handsome person that they have ever met. The party began and all started enjoying.All left their home at 2:00 a.m. Before leaving,Kabir commented"You are looking beautiful today".Riddhu shyly replied"Thank you".

    Riddhu was on cloud nine.She circled her hands around Sejal's neck and started jumping out of joy.Sejal replied"baba ru ja.Pehle yeh toh dekhle ki tujhe kya gift kia hai usne".Riddhu replied"haa chal".She opened and found a watch with small pieces of gold that circled around the watch and a locket under which her name was carved with beautiful calligraphy.She was elated enough as she asked Sejal to take over all of her gifts,as to her the gift from kabir was the most precious one.

                ****************

        Kabir walked out of from his car and went to his mansion.Upon reaching his room he put his coat out and pour down liquor into the glass.He took the glass..sipped and then said,"you don't have any idea,how much I want you.It has been a year and 5 months that you are working in my company and we don't talk like we are friends,we walk like I'm your employer and you are my employee,which I seriously hate.In these days..I have developed feelings for you and I eagerly want to propose you that I love you Riddhima..".

             *******************

    "Hello..do as I say.There shouldn't be anything that I should repeat. Let go Mr.RaiSinghania's cargoes without checking".The minister ordered the police officials.

                 *******************

     " Riddhu yaar get up..we will surely get late today".Sejal concernedly said."You know today's my b day & you are acting harsh on me" Riddhima replied."Madam you will be wished more by your dear kabir once you get into the office..remember"Sejal sarcastically said."Oops how can I not acknowledge that" Riddhima hurriedly went to washroom.Sejal went to cook food for them.

                   *****************

              "Hey babes!! Don't you wanna have fun with me.I'm gonna give you immense pleasure that you can't even think of" a gorgeous lady said.He lifted his cigarette to his mouth & said" I have much more things to do.And more pleasure to get from other things than sticking to you.Till then you can try to suck someone else.Good bye you wh****.

         The lady bit her lips hard and opened her mouth to reply "you..". "Sssshhh..don't you dare to speak against me...aren't you aware that you are right now in my residence..these people are mine..it will take me to give only one order and you won't get a single moment to complete your breath"Vansh replied. The lady furiously went away.

                  ********************

       Both of them were walking on the footpath.Finally Riddhima broke her silence and said "Sejal do you think he will ever have feelings for me..I mean he is at such a high position..will he ever love me..as I'm his employee".

       "Don't worry yaar..love can even make high intelligent people go dumb,so yeah don't lose hope".Sejal assured her.Both of then reached the company..all of the colleagues once again wished Riddhima.Riddhima felt elated.Kabir came and wished her too..She thanked all of them.

               ********************

        "Boss the cargoes safely reached to us"one of the men of Vansh told him.Vansh replied litting up a cigarette"Interesting..very interesting!!.Angre is looking to my Mumbai's business so today you are going with me..in the meeting with Chang where I will deal with the diamonds with him.The man nodded..bowed and went.

       "I will be back soon to Mumbai..once I finish this deal".Vansh murmured.

                ******************

        "Ms.Saikia please work less today as its your special day today"Kabir said.Riddhima replied"ahh !! Its ok.." Both of them laughed..

       Kabir mustered courage & asked her "Ms.Saikia..I was thinking I should do something special to make you happy today..aaa I was wondering whether you gonna come with me for a dinner night today?". Riddhima stood shocked & surprised but she didn't let him know that she was surprised & happy.She smiled and said " it would cost you time & money isn't it ?".Kabir told "b day once comes after a long wait in a year so even it cost for one day..I would be still stubborn & take you" both laughed again.Riddhima hesitantly told" if you are willing then I do too".

                   *****************

          "No doubt why he is called the king of underworld! The meeting place is so lavishly decorated.."Chang thought..He takes up a drink..sips it and after a few moments..he can witness the lavish entrance of the king

           "Large goggles..handsomeness glows up the surrounds unintendedly..guards all around him and his footsteps sounds like stand up your king has arrived".

           Chang stood up seeing him..both greeted and talked about the deal.

                   *****************

            "I will pick you up and I will send you a dress too please wear that for me..I have a meeting urgently..see you at night..Ms.Saikia"Kabir told her and he hurriedly walked away..Riddhima's happiness knew no bounds and she went to break the news to Sejal

              *********************

               "ok then ! Once I board to Mumbai.You will get your diamonds"Vansh assured Chang.Chang nodded.Both shaked hands and Chang walked away" 

           Vansh called one of his men & told him litting up a cigarette once again"call the waiter".A few moments later the waiter came with red wine glasses.Vansh told him to sit.All of the guards were shocked coz this was the least thing that they would expect their boss to say.The waiter too was shocked.Vansh said"I don't repeat..sit means sit".The waiter sat.Vansh gave some bullets in the drink and told the waiter to drink that.All were shocked..

[2nd chapter also done..any guesses what will happen next ? ]