I caught you

The morning has got a different glory today

The morning has got a different glory today.Everything felt fresh.The greenery added a different beauty to the surrounding.

She got up & saw her mattress falling down from her bed.She internally chuckled & slapped her head slowly thinking how careless she was but she realized today that when she was at the Mansion,nothing like that happened because Vansh would wrap his hands around her keeping her in better position along with the other things in bed.

She missed those brown eyes when she got up today as her sub conscious mind tried to find him behind her sleeping peacefully but he wasn't there to be found.She felt a sudden emptiness hovering over heart but she choose to ignore it.

"I hate him.Why will I miss him?" She told herself & grabbing a towel went to the bathroom.

*****

"Sri Lanka" he said with a different shine on his eyes.

He & his guards came here at the time when they knew she was here & now the whole country was surrounded by his guards.His men are spread everywhere along with the cars

"You can't escape from my sight Riddhima" he muttered

Just then a call from Acely made Vansh come out of thoughts "Boss each & every part of the country has been filled by our men,nobody can escape us" he said happily. "Good" Vansh remarked cutting the call.

****

"Ready to go?" Ishani asked excitedly while the other members happily nodded.

After half an hour they went to the mall with their chauffeur driven car & got themselves involved at the mall.

A woman dressed in black who was trying to buy a black bag,spotted them & call somebody.

"Boss they are here"

*****

"What should I do with this girl now?" Jack asked himself