Fled From The Cage

The day started with the most amazing & loving smiles of the girls & Vansh was smiling inside as he saw Riddhima smiling,every time she smiles it leaves an imprint of happiness on his heart

The regular routine ran as Vansh & the girls were served food & they ate quietly without interacting much.Everyone was dressed up & was waiting to go outside.Even Vansh could feel this.He knew something was going under his nose but he trusted his guards so he let them handle this matter.

"Sweetheart don't stress much to yourself ok ! & yeah if you feel uneasy tell the guards they will be there with you people every time" saying this he kissed her. "Surely" saying this she nodded & kissed him even though she didn't want it but Vansh could see all this & internally smirk 'Whatever you are doing its quite beneficial for me sweetheart !' He thought

"Well good ! I will too go with you" he declared.Everyone literally every one present on that dining table froze.They didn't expected such a twist on the story.Obviously if Vansh would go with them their plan would fail without taking any single millisecond

"What ? Don't you have any work today?" Riddhima asked nervously.Hearing her words Vansh rose his eyebrows "Seems like you don't want me to come with you ! What's the matter?"

Hearing him,Riddhima left like being sandwiched between hammer & nail .She let a nervous laugh "Ah its nothing like that,I - I mean we girls are going ,what will you do there" she cooked a neat answer

Even her friends praised her in their minds for her wittyness.Their heart almost jumped out from the rid cage when they heard Vansh's announcement but as their friend was making a good move they felt relieved.

"Um yeah ! What will you do there?" Ishani said faking a laugh

"Also we girls would take time for shopping ,would you not be bore there?" Sejal too stand neatly on her answer.

"Well if you all need answer then listen,if you all wanna know what would I do there, simple I will stare at Riddhima there & as you all would know staring at her for my lifetime won't be & can't be boring but instead its the opposite that would happen" he said those words maintaining a strong eye line with Riddhima & at his determined words & stare Riddhima knew he was damn serious about this.

"But.." A call disturbed Riddhima.Vansh looked at his pocket & taking out his phme ,he said calmly "I will be back in minutes" he put Riddhima down from his lap & went away to attend the call.

"Riddhima what will we do now? If he goes, better we forget from escaping this cage" Sejal said as she came running towards her friend. "Don't worry we will do something ok" Riddhima spoke nervously because the same fear arose in her heart too.

"Pray to the destiny now.We can't fail like this" Ishani said as sweat spread across her face.

*****

"Yes? What happened you called me in this morning hour? Any problem?" He asked with concern

"Vansh-Vansh move to your southern company's headquarters with guards now" the voice said with a seriousness & anxiousness tone

"What happened?" Vansh frowned as the strongest lady was talking in serious tone.

"Vansh ! One of the Russian mobsters attacked the eastern black market of the city & its heavily destructed.Twenty men of ours died in this incident & many plottings are going around our back & I feel as per my experience more dangers are coming & you should be here holding a meeting with the local mobsters under yours to handle this problem with you as you are the leader" she spoke  with a warning tone.