Walking To The Trap

"Ok bye..you'll take care.I will be home soon" said Riddhima hugging the trio.

Riddhima walked to the cab & the trio went to arrange their dinner in the kitchen.

"Boss Madam has left for the dinner" said Acely

************

Vansh grinned at the thought of her.The thought of her,ignites happiness in him.All throughout his life he played with blood & weapons but a new addition came to his life,that is love.

He know she is a tough nut to crack so he is easily going with the ploy otherwise her hypnotic eyes & tasteful body had already made the beast of him attracted towards her.

There have been a lot of girls in his life whom Vansh has seen felling into his feet's,seducing him but never have he craved for anyone like Riddhima.

Well today there gonna be some good chances with her.This thought made him more impatient now.

***********

"Mr.you're driving from that time.Why have we still not reached the destination ?" asked Riddhima

"Madam,the location you gave has changed its position in GPS.The location that you gave I'm following that only" said the driver.

'How can the location change now.Wait have Mr.RaiSinghania changed the exact location? Whatever Kabir would be there so yeah I'm safe' thought Riddhima

Riddhima was scrolling something in her phone then suddenly the cab stopped,her upper body bent a little.
She looked at the surrounding & was shocked.

"Wh-why are we here"? asked Riddhima in shock.

"Mam the location that you gave is this one only." said the Driver.

She walked out of the cab & saw a ship harbor