Let me get you

"Thank you so much!! It really looks so beautiful.The payment is done.I think I will take leave now Uncle." said Riddhima

" said Riddhima

"Sure." said the shopkeeper.

Riddhima walked to the cab & the cab drove her to her apartment.

Meantime Vansh was observing her.He followed her to her house, seeing her going to her apartment,he smiled.

"Soon you are going to rule the world alongside me sweetheart" said Vansh & told his driver to drive to his office.

**********

"Aceley & Jack,from today onwards you are not my but your queen's bodyguard. From now on you two will have to track her & give me every information about her & yes you will guard her with your life, did you understand?" instructed Vansh

The two most dangerous personal bodyguards of him assured him "Master we will guard our Madam with our life"

Vansh nodded & gestured them to leave.

"Boss can I ask what are you planning" said a scared Angre.He choose his words properly not wishing his death by Vansh's hands.

Vansh smirked & replied "Its a trap Angre.The day I saw her,I wanted everything of her to be mine.The way she spoke to me that night,she left an imprint of her brave & bold nature in my heart.At that moment I knew how much loyal was she towards her company.But I also noticed that my announcement made her hate me which I couldn't stand.

So I thought to not conquer the company in which she is working so that she thinks that she misunderstood me & look me as a different person.I want to make a special place in her heart.I'm going slow.Otherwise I would have already bought her to my mansion & caged her but I'm planning according to my patience.But if she doesn't come to me by this way..then" Vansh gave a sinister smile.

Angre knew what gonna happen if she didn't come to him by her own will after all he knew Vansh from all these years.

*********

"Wow its so amazing" remarked Ishani, to which both Sejal & Aryan nodded

"I was sure you all gonna like it, think if you all liked it very much, then what about my Kabir" said a happy Riddhima.

"By the way when are you going to say him these inner words of yours.I'm dying to see you with him, but I think it would have been better if you have chosen that Vansh, that guy is perfect mate material" said a thinking Aryan.