Thougts Conquered

The area near the beach was too cool.Riddhu was elated beyond anything.As she was enjoying the surrounding..without anyone's interference.

A night with candles laid on the sand.The wind has a different beauty in it.

Kabir approached her & asked "are you willing to dine with me or this beautiful surrounding gonna steal the opportunity?".Both laughed hard.Riddhima nodded & went with him.

Kabir helped Riddhima sit..he took his place too.He passed a wine glass to her,both toasted glasses & cheered.

*******************

"These companies should be under my property list soon" directed Vansh to his manager,while walking at the office.

The manager said"but sir..these are powerful companies..how will we get over them?"

Vansh stopped..his black goggles faced the manager coldly "I think I don't pay you for free.Think politically & beforehand.Corrupt all the high ranked persons of the companies and see the result. And yes if you have such limited thinking..you don't deserve to be my manager.Just resign."

The manager was shocked.He quietly added "Sorry sir..I got what you mean.The companies you want..will be soon in our hands.You not need to worry".

Vansh glared at him "I hope I don't have to get worried next time..otherwise the results would be surely..worrying for you". Saying this he walked forward.

The manager wiped out his sweats & ordered his men to do the same..as Vansh said.

************

Both were dining & enjoying together when Kabir's phone beep.He said "I would surely help & cut the call".

Riddhu replied "if its urgent you can take time...no problem in it".Kabir shooked his head.

"My friend got married without taking his parent's permission because they were against him.They wanted him to marry a girl from rich household but he choose his long time Gf. & now he is asking my help to convince his parent's to accept them.Love is blind you know..it can make people cross boundaries"..explained Kabir.

Riddhu thought "indeed love is blind.I wish I could tell you what's in my heart.I'm growing impatient now.I wish the day gonna come soon".

Kabir snapped his fingers "Hello Ms.where have you lost yourself". Riddhu smiled slightly "ah !! I was thinking what if this night never end.We could have enjoyed more".

Kabir hold an amused expression in his eyes and told "I too wish that but Ms.Saikia aren't Sejal waiting for you.And she told me to take home at time".

Riddhu thought "Sejal I won't leave you why the f*ck you said him to come fast". "Ah yes..she maybe concerned you know..let's go then". Kabir nodded.

**********

"Samuel..I want my private jet to get ready within one hour..I'm returning to Mumbai today" ordered Vansh.

Samuel nodded.

"I hope all the things are sorted which I wanted to do after coming here" Vansh asked his manager. "Yes sir..everything done"replied the manager.

Vansh moved towards his gang hangar with his men.

***********

Kabir dropped Riddhima. Riddhu faced him and bid him goodbye.Kabir did the same.Riddhu took lift to her apartment.But when she reached her room..everything was dark.

She called Sejal..but nobody replied.A strong grasp was felt by her in her waist. Riddhu screamed hard. The lights went on. She turned backwards to take a look of the person who did that..When she looked back she shockingly replied.."you".

***********

"Everything should be perfect..I want every corner to shine". VR Mansion holds a different elegance so when its owner is returning back.I don't want anything to get low or feel less charming..did you all understood?" Ordered Angre to the staffs of the Mansion.Everybody nodded in affirmation.

**********

"Ishani..you here?" exclaimed Riddhima.

"Surprise..surprise" Ishani stated.Both hugged.

"I thought you won't show yourself...after all you both are so busy..only one hour left to get my b day over" Riddhu said rolling her eyes.

"Ah !! Babes 54 minutes are still left.When its my bestie's b day..why won't I compromise" Ishani told Riddhu lovingly & once again they hugged each other.

"Yeah yeah !! Only you both miss each other..I don't do isn't it?" a voice came from an another side of her room.Riddhu was surprised again to she him "Aryan..you here too?" she screamed & ran towards him to hug him.

Sejal walked to them bringing a cake.

They talked & cut the cake. "I can't believe you guys came finally" Riddhu stated.

"Yup & guess what we gonna stay here now with you guys..I know right we both went to Kashmir for completing our assignments and it took two years..but see we are back & now we won't miss each other becoz we would be near to each other " Ishani said excitedly..

The four friends hugged each other & went to slumber after one hour.

*************

Every news portals forecast his news...

The breaking news read " The king of Mumbai..returns back after five years"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So guys next is VR's Entry to the Kingdom.

Sorry for late update..but as I'm suffering from corona..I'm unwell..I hope next chapter will be awaited eagerly..

If you are liking the story..like..comment & follow me ❤

Happy Reading 😉