Addicted To You

Vansh tapped his leg on the floor mercilessly. If he came here then it was for two reasons.First to set his trap & second to see his Riddhima

Finally he said "Will you mind Mr.Kabir if I meet your employees..I mean it will help in creating a good relation between us"

"Ah !! Sure Mr.Vansh please come" said Kabir happily

Meanwhile Angre who was watching all this knew what was going on & why did his boss insisted on meeting a useless company's employees.

********

"I request everyone to please come over the main hall" announced Kabir.

Just in few minutes everybody stood there except one.That's Riddhima,actually she was fearful that Vansh was here to meet Kabir & as she knew what was Kabir's plan she grew restless,so she ordered coffee but due to fear her hand shook & it spoiled her dress.She came to clean when the announcement was done.

Vansh's eyes scanned every person there.But the person he want to meet was not there..he was growing restless

Meanwhile everyone adored him.Ishani & Sejal was totally in his thoughts like other girls & the men stood respectfully knowing his power & fame.

"Well as all of you know he is Mr.RaiSinghania.I know last night was a shocker for everyone but I'm glad that he changed his mind & are willing to join hands with our company" said Kabir.

Every body was shocked at first but then they cheered for this new foundation of friendship of their company with a powerful one which was known to the world.

********

"Finally the stain is gone" huffed Riddhima.When she came out,she found that nobody was there at the cabins. "Huh where are they gone?" saying this she walked to hall.

Suddenly she saw large crowd of employees.She made her way & tried to sneek.But as Ishani & Sejal was at the front line they helped her to come there.

Vansh saw a small figure making its way to the front line,when he observed carefully,he saw her,his breath halted for some seconds,he felt the same feeling like he felt for the first time he saw her.

A small smile formed on his lips which was unusual. He felt her as is his inner peace in his chaotic & dark life.

 He felt her as is his inner peace in his chaotic & dark life

He scanned her from head to toe.