The Devil's Hunt Begins

Utter silence !!

Everybody maintained that,from whose forehead sweats ran,the body shook,their eyes looking at their feets.Bloods & bodies of ten were now resting in front of the staffs & in the center of the hall.There sits the devil himself, at the high chair,his head down solely focused on the gun on his hand.No body dared to look up at him.

Just after 5 minutes Acely with Jack entered.They were the one who broke the missing news to everyone at the Mansion except to Vansh because he was busy with works & when Vansh came to the Mansion,he was told the whole incident.

They entered straightening their backbone but being the bravest guard too they didn't have the guts to look up at their Master today.

Only the sounds of their shoes could be heard at the noiseless hall.They came & directly bowed in front of Vansh,not looking up."Everyone look up" the cold yet soul piercing voice echoed in the hall with a death like warning.Everybody slowly looked up but their condition was like the chicken that was going to be fried on hot oil after some times later.

Everyone's eyes were now on him.He shifted his eyes from the gun towards the people in front of him.If looks could kill like a 1000 bullets on the skull then Vansh's face & eyes would completely match the situation.His eyes turned dark red.Nerves appeared on his face,his jaw clenched & an intimidating aura surrounded him.

Nerves appeared on his face,his jaw clenched & an intimidating aura surrounded him

Everyone's breath felt like stopping.They felt like getting killed through his glares so they directly looked down.

"Where is she?" He asked to the both boys in front of him.

Jack & Acely felt like peeing on their pants "Act-Actually"

"Where is she?" Vansh repeated in his cold voice again,one could detect the intensity of rage through his words.

Acely jumped to his feet & clutching Vansh's legs as pole,he begged for mercy "Madam told me to take out, Master.I'm innocent" he spoke with the tears getting out of his eyes in disturbing manner "I even tried to make her understand but..she didn't listen" he added.

Vansh got up & shook his leg hard,which made Acely fall at the other end of the hall. "You all are dumb.You idiots & nonsensical bunch of people,I trained you people not to get down into emotions" he went to Acely & clutched his collar tightly "And if she said, it doesn't mean that you can take her everywhere" he roared while everyone just waited for their turn with closed eyes.

He threw Acely away & walked to Jack "And you,what the fuck was you doing there.You were one of those guards who had sharp eyes what happened to that?" he spat. Then he walked to the remaining staff who were the ones who always had to stand behind Riddhima for help "You people didn't even tried to stop her isn't it?" He growled.