The Dreadful Scene

Every body got into their seats & sat peacefully,they were at last happy that after these things they will lead a normal peaceful life.Kabir arranged everything for them.He too calmed a bit when Aryan told him that they have successfully managed to escape that hell.He wanted to talk with Riddhima but instead of that he let her enjoy the newly found freedom as he respected her privacy.

After some announcements,the flight took off from the land that captured Riddhima ,to a place which would provide her enough freedom.

"Finally going from the clutches of the devil" Ishani said rolling her eyes.Riddhima who was sitting next to her nodded.She closed her eyes,took a deep breath & uttered 'finally' on her mind.

She closed her eyes,took a deep breath & uttered 'finally' on her mind

"You need water?" Aryan asked as he saw Sejal laying her head back on the seat as if a huge stress has landed from her head. "No" she replied. "Finally seeing Riddhima breathing in free air relaxed my mind" she added.Aryan sighed & took her hand in his "You have done everything for her.Just wait for some few hours then the darkness will fade forever from our lives" he assured gently squeezing her hands,Sejal smiled.

****

"Jack have you found them?" Acely asked as five minutes passed when they have inquired & found that no ladies were there in the changing room.

"No Ace.I have distributed the guards around the Mall,they are finding them.Give them ten minutes more,they will come back with the result" he said while wiping the sweats from his forehead.

"What do you think will happen if we don't find them" Acely said pointing out the worst possibilities.

"Fuck you, keep quiet.I'm already getting the feeling of peeing on my pants as they aren't here & you are summoning the worst scenarios in front of me" he yelled.Every one was shaking on their boots at the Mall.Everyone was crossed check thinking that they would be able to lead to some clues but everything seemed useless now.

"Sir-Sir" a voice trembled behind them."What happened?Any news?" Jack yelled at one of the guards "We found nothing but this CCTV footage scenes are a proof that they were not kidnapped for sure" the guard stopped. "What do you mean?" Jack yelled back as it means only one thing which he even don't want to think on his dream. "Madam w-with her friends ran away deli-delib-deliberately" he stuttered.Jack clutched his collar & push him to the ground

"What ? It can't happen right? No I don't want to think this?" Acely said as he can feel his soul leaving his body."I really got bad vibes before coming here" Jack muttered. "What's gonna we do then?" Asked Acely. "Telling boss right now is definitely not a good timing for sure" he spoke logically.

*****

It has been only 10 minutes that the RaiSinghania force arrived at the battle ground & both the parties were in huge fight.After negotiation,some of the local mobsters were sent to battle against those Russian mobsters along with the Vansh's army & the ground has now tasted the blood of many from both the parties but somehow Vansh's armies weren't that much injured or anyone died coz of the training that Angre used to provide them,while the other mobsters are still in the meeting with Vansh planning to trap those mobsters from leaving the city.