Your Territories' mine

"May we come in sir" Sejal asked the Manager waiting outside of his cabin along with her friends.

"You may" the answer came & all of them politely went inside taking their respective places. "Umm sir, you may remember me..my name is Ishani..you told to come today".

"Oh yes ! feel free to join..you can join from tomorrow..everything of yours has been accepted" replied the manager.Ishani was at cloud nine after hearing this.

All of them were damn happy for her. Now came Aryan's turn "Sir..I'm Aryan Singh! I too wanna join your company.I have bought all the documents that you need.I just need one post to engage myself can you please do that"

"I'm sorry Mr.Aryan..but there is no vacancy left for further joining.Ms.Ishani was lucky enough because she applied for the last post on right time..but I'm sorry to say that you won't have any posts for yourself"

All of their faces went pale at manager's words.Aryan was upset as he thought he won't be able to work with them. Even though Riddhima & Sejal were working in the company they were just mere employees they can't pursue the manager for giving some post to someone..

They were thankful enough that at least Ishani got one.They thanked the manager and came out of his office.All congraluted Ishani & soothed Aryan that he can try in other companies.

"Whatever happened let it be..don't worry..try to find vacancy in other company.And Ishani..am really happy for you" Sejal hugged her.

"She is right dude.Don't worry.Let's try in other company ok..Now all of you cheer up please" Riddhu said & winked.

All of their moods lightened.Especially Aryan's.

"I have a plan.We are leaving for home.Aryan & me then would discuss what to do..you both get to your works ok" Ishani assured them.

"Thanks guys..you all know what..if someone get friends like you all they won't be ever be sad.And I feel so blessed to have you all" Aryan saying this hugged them all.

All of them agreed to this idea.They hugged and bid goodbye.

**********

"Sir..Mr.Angre is here to meet you" one men replied to Mr.Malhotra

"What ?? Isn't he the one that works with Mr.RaiSinghania" sweats started to arise on his head taking Vansh's name..such was his fear.

"What the f*ck are you doing then let him come..he is a man from Mr.RaiSinghania's company" ordered Mr.Malhotra.

The man simply nodded & bought Angre to his boss.

"Mr.Malhotra please sit.I have no intentions to hurt you but you're being summoned by Mr.RaiSinghania..boss said he wanna meet you" even though Angre was at Malhotra's office..Vansh's fear made Mr.Malhotra get up from his seat to welcome Vansh's man.

"But why..did I commit any mistake"Mr.Malhotra asked in fear..his sweats were running fast from his head to his chin..

"Nothing like that have happened but he wanna meet you..a casual meet you know..you have 2 minutes left in your hand to go with me"Angre said looking at his watch.