Mehendi Ceremony

"Thanks for the time that you thought to waste in sending me message as to wish me" Vansh replied sarcastically to the message sender,'message sent' & 'seen' came the words which made him smirk.

Angre could sense something was going on his boss's mind but he didn't dared to ask him & continued to apply haldi.Vansh smiled at him "Angre" he said in serious tone which made Angre turn his face to him "How is Thomas? Is he well now?" Angre nodded "Yes boss ! Doctors said he will be released tomorrow" Vansh sighed "I want him present tomorrow at the auspicious occasion" he said while Angre nodded assuring him.While Acely & Jack came & applied haldi to him.

'How will be she looking in haldi all over her body?' At the thought of this he got up while everyone looked at each other "Where are you going boss ?" Angre asked as he was confused. "To meet Riddhima" Vansh replied as if its not a big matter "What?" Acely almost raised his tone in shock.Vansh turned to him & raising his one eyebrow he asked "Why?Why can't I meet her?" Acely found himself in a tight spot "I-I mean-mean its a part of ritual that the groom can't see his bride before wedding.

"So what?What difference gonna it make if I look her after marriage,she gonna remain same right or she gonna get extra beauty?" He reasoned while everyone kept quiet.He got up & directly went to the bride's place where she was celebrating the occasion.

He came & adorably looked at her as she looked like a princess in yellow.She was passing smiles to the ladies but he could see the lack of genuineness in that smile.He frowned as he thought of the possible reason but knowing what he has plans for that,he kept calm & walked towards the ladies.

Ms.DSouza who was sitting beside her looked him & shockingly asked "Vansh !! What are you doing here?" Everybody looked at him & were shocked.Vansh casually replied "I came to see her" Ms.DSouza frowned "Vansh this is not the rule,go away" Vansh didn't listen & coming forward bent towards Riddhima,he took some haldi paste on his hands & gently sweept on her cheeks. "You're looking gorgeous" he commented while Riddhima felt dying of embarrassment as everyone had seen & heard what he just said.

Ms.DSouza was smiling quietly & this was the case of every lady there."Vansh" she called him & went he looked at her,she signalled him to come to a corner,he nodded & getting up he went with her."Vansh ! If you don't go from here & don't let us complete the ceremony by the rituals then I will tell everything to anonymous" she warned him.Vansh frowned & looked pissed.Getting irritated he went to Riddhima "This world is cruel.It doesn't let love birds live but don't worry I will come soon" he whined like a child & went away while everybody chuckled.

The ceremony was over & Riddhima changed into new clothes as soon as she was sent into her room.The moon popped out on the sky along with stars & Riddhima stood nearby the window looking at them with a peaceful face but a turmoil heart.She really didn't know what to do.She is in love with Kabir than what is the feeling that she feels when she is with Vansh. "Is it infatuation that I feel towards Vansh" she muttered but some where in her heart this assumption seems to get less vote of confidence.She sighed & just prayed that somehow she must be able to escape the wedding.

'By the way how are my friends' she suddenly thought.An unknown fear engulfed her heart but calming herself she decided to go to Vansh to ask but as it was a part of rituals that both can't meet before wedding,she got irritated & opened her door to look for Ms.DSouza & solve this problem but as she got out ,four guards started guarding her,she was hell pissed but calming herself she walked forward only to meet Acely & Jack who was coming towards her "Madam do you need anything?" Acely asked but Riddhima wasn't comfortable with them,she even can't look into their eyes & talk as she remembered how she lied to them & went away due to which they have huge trust gap though they make feels like nothing happened.