The King Returns

'How did I forgot these three are same..khubhakarans!!' Sejal rolled her eyes  & went to wake them up.

"You all get up fast please..breakfast is ready. & Riddhu you..don't you wanna go to office.We are getting late common" scolded Sejal & pull out the duvet out from her body. Riddhu & Ishani were sleeping together..

"Few minutes more babes" both replied together. "No I won't allow one second more to you people" Sejal said furiously then she went to Aryan and kicked him hard to get up..who was sleeping on an another bed. "You too get up !!" Sejal yelled at him

At last all the three woke up after getting scolded by Sejal & after few minutes everyone was on the breakfast table.

"Hey you both take me with you people to your office.I applied for a post yesterday & they said to come today" Ishani spoke breaking the silence.

The rest of the three was dumbstruck "You applied for post in Wanderer's company" all three spoke together

"Yeah..yeah!!" Ishani shrugged. Riddhu & Sejal was damn happy because now Ishani will work with them.Yes Wanderer's company was the company operated by Kabir."Then I can apply there too..isn't it?" Aryan remarked

All of the girls faced him. "This is such a good idea..it gonna be so good if we work together in the same company..isn't it ?" Sejal said elated. Everyone appreciated this & happily got ready to make this plan successful..

*******************

Every media was covering the news of HIS arrival.

Headlines were worth to watch. A multi billionaire was after all back.No body has seen him in Mumbai because he works silently but his success makes noise.

The news of his arrival spread like wildfire.Few girls from foreign remarked that HE  looks like Greek God.

The girls were ready to shower themselves upon him.Every girl wanted to become a part of his life. So all were getting ready to meet him as soon as they will get hold of the chance.

***********

"Boss should I pick you up..where are you?" asked Angre

"No need Angre..I'm here..very soon to my mansion" Vansh replied

"Ok boss !! We are waiting for you" Angre replied

*********

"I'm so excited..let's just walk fast & get into the company for the talk" said Ishani..

All of them were on the way to the office.

Suddenly they realized that something was wrong since they came out from their apartment.Don't know why they felt that the city changed itself..as if getting ready to warmly greet somebody.

****************

Every score settled.The king returned to his kingdom.He reached his private airport & sat on his car to get him to his mansion.