Has the time came ?

Kabir read the letter which was handed to him few minutes ago

Kabir read the letter which was handed to him few minutes ago. He have heard enough rumors about this mysterious man widely known as Vansh RaiSinghania.

His advisers told him that he is a person not to be messed with.He is a business shark & he devours every company where he laid his eyes on.

He tried to dig out some information against this mysterious person but his every ways failed.

To be honest Kabir was tensed.Moreover he didn't knew this person but still he invited each & everyone from his company to attend his party.

Kabir was told that he is new to the city coz he started his business only a few years ago so he doesn't know about Vansh RaiSinghania whereas every businessman knew him.

Kabir didn't gave so much thought about this matter & thought that it would be better if he befriends Mr.RaiSinghania by attending the party..this way his company would be free from VR's clutches

He went to the office area and called every one. Riddhu & Sejal too arrived.

"Good afternoon ladies & gentleman.I'm here to announce that we..I.e. Every member of wanderer's company is invited to VR's outhouse for a party.They wants us to visit them.And I think it would be better if we join him..isn't it ?" Kabir explained

Every member was excited they all welcomed the idea.Kabir was happy at this.He read the venue & went out for a call.

Well the girls weren't going to join or something their sole motto was to see Vansh & get some opportunity to stick with him.

"Wow !! So this is really a big matter.I heard that person has invited the whole city for his party.Just imagine he should be filthy rich enough to do that isn't it ?" Sejal spoke her thoughts to Riddhima

"Hmm that's good if we join him.But I seriously have no mood to do that.I  till now haven't confessed my feelings to Kabir & it is giving me heavy feeling each day in my heart" told Riddhima

Sejal rolled her eyes & said "I know you.But chill babes attend this party.You can confess your feelings later too.Don't think too much about them hmm..c'mon let's attend this party ok?

"But"Riddhu tried to speak

"Yaar for me you can do this right? & you will go out for only one night & you rarely attend such kind of parties" Sejal went hell bent on taking Riddu to the party because she knew now a days Riddhu seems lost in love & has rarely given her life to celebrate happy moments so she decided to take her.