You're in my mind

"Boss should I order Amara to bring your dinner to your room"asked Angre

But only one thing was roaming around Vansh's mind that's about the girl whom he met on the party

His phone rang breaking the silence of the room.Vansh saw the caller ID & sighed "Is the conference room ready"asked Vansh.

"Yes boss but your dinner.."asked concerned Angre.

"Angre better you focus on the task that I assigned you..remember you have only 24 hours left.If you won't success get ready to face consequences" Vansh coldly replied & closed his buttons of the suit and walked towards the conference room

Angre stood there..he can see the obsession & madness that Vansh's eyes hold for that girl.He knew that the girl's fate is sealed and there is no escape for her now.He sighed & started gathering information.

**************

"You guys came" Riddhu opened the door & exclaimed.

"Yup yaar..now please let us in ! I'm tired now" Ishani said

The trio were hell tired so the girls directly fall back on the bed & Aryan bid goodbye to them before going to his bedroom..whereas Riddhu was sitting on the sofa.

"Oh Jesus..was he god or something"exclaimed Ishani lying on the bed. "What did his mother ate before giving him birth?"asked Sejal.

"What are talking about babes" asked a confused Riddhima.

"Of course we are talking about Vansh RaiSinghania" both said in unison.

Riddhu started hiccuping after hearing them..she can very well remember what happened in the party today..the tall muscular handsome guy was like a dream guy of every girl's dream.But suddenly she thought 'what the fuck is my connection with him..he may be every girl's dream guy but to me its only Kabir'