4

Dylan growls as his eyes darkens to midnight forest green, but gets off the bed and picks me up making me smile while I wrap my legs and arms around him. He then walks to the living room and sets me down onto the midnight blue couch. He looks at Alex before heading off down the hallway, but not before placing a kiss of my forehead.

"Now to how I planned to introduce you guys." Alex says with a big smile.

"Danny this is my best friend in the whole wide world, Angie this is my sexy mate Danny." Alex says still smiling.

"Nice to meet you."

"The same." Danny nods.

"So is that his mark on your neck?"

I pointed to the tattoo on his neck.

"Yes." Danny says.

I then turned Alex making Danny growl, but stop when Alex looks at him.

"Why is his different than yours?"

"Because it is his wolf on me and vise versa on him." Alex says.

"Cool."

I looked where Dylan walked away already missing him.

"You feel the mate bond?" Alex asks holding Danny's hand.

"Yes, and it is making me clingy."

"That is normal usually until you fully mate, completing your bond." Alex says.

"I just never expected to feel this intense when I found my soulmate."

"It is most likely because your an Alpha's true mate." Danny says looking at me.

"So it would be different if he was a lower rank?"

"Yes since the emotions are strong to produce an heir for the pack until those who are in the mid ranks to low ranks." Danny says.

"Okay thank you."

Alex nudges Danny.

"So I heard you love to shop." Danny says.

"Yes."

"She is literly a shoppicallic." Alex says.

"True espically when there is a sale."

"Would you like to go to the mall with me to get my ceremony outfit?" Danny asks looking tense.

"I know Alex put you up to this."

"Hey." Alex says.

"It is true I can see you are trying to force him to become my new Best Friend Forever."

Danny just looks pale.

"Is it so wrong to want my mate and BFF to become BFFs?" Alex asks.

"Yes if he does not want to."

Alex looks at Danny and there is a growl, but when I turned around I seen no one.

"Shit come with me." Alex says grabbing my hand making Danny growl lowly.

Alex pulls me up and drags me to an big cherry oak door while Danny follows clearly not happy Alex is touching me rather than him. Alex opens the door and the first thing we see is my mate fighting with another huge wolf.

"You need to calm his wolf down or they might just kill each other." Alex says ushering me forwards.

So I whistle loudly making them stop for a second before the other wolf growls at me then they start growling at each other.

"Stop!"

Dylan shifts back and pulls me to him calming down as his eyes are almost black, but are still midnight forest green. He calms completely down when my arms wrap around him and my head is against his warm naked body as we bask in this bubbled moment.