5

After Danny breaks the kiss he sets the food on the counter island in front of me. Then he sits next to me making Alex smile as I grab the plain yogurt and mixed the blueberries in with the granola bars. Alex soon walks out of the kitchen and leaves us in here alone making me wonder where he went to.

"Thank you."

He nods and answers my unasked question.

"He had to use the restroom." Danny says.

I nod and start eating.

"Thank you." Danny say.

"For what?"

"For earlier when he asked what you would like, including me, and not hogging Alex's attention." Danny says.

"No problem and Alex is only that way with me because he is very protective of me since day one we became friends."

"I know he told me and he told me about that one night. Which made me think you would try to take all his attention away from me." Danny confesses.

"Wow he told you and you are not clawing me to death."

Alex walks in and growls.

"It was a joke Alex."

He looks at Danny then at me.

"I can not loose either one of you." Alex says.

I get up and throw my trash away.

"I bet you could live without me."

This making Alex growl.

"Chill Danny is your mate and comes first. I would never stop being your best friend Alex."

He nods and walks over to Danny then pecks his lips.

"I am going back before my mate goes all wolfy again."

Alex looks at me and shakes his head while Danny holds a laugh in.

"Wow not a single laugh. I guess I am loosing my comedy skills."

I walked out of the kitchen and towards the hallway.

"Do you even know where you are going?" Danny asks walking up to me.

I turned around and see a big smile on Alex's face.

"Nope, but sooner or later I will find him."

"We will bring you since we do not want your mate, Alpha Dylan, going all wolfy again." Danny say snickering.

Alex just shakes his head again, but they bring me back to my mate.

As we were walking I notice Alex holding Danny's hand and how they make each other happy. I was only paying attention to that so when all of a sudden we stop I ran right into Alex's hard back.

'Ow'

Alex knocks and opens the door letting me in and I see Dylan standing looking at me with only love. In that instance everything else just fades away leaving only Dylan and myself. I walked up to him and got on my tippy toes wanting to kiss his manly lips that seems to beckon me to them. And like Dylan knew he leans down and kisses me until there is a cough making me groan internally. Dylan breaks our passionate kiss and picks me up only to set me down on his lap once he sits down.

"Ang there will be an ceremony to introduce you and if you get pregnant from my dad then we will spilt the pack up. Until then I expect you to follow all the rules and not to act wild." Dylan's son says.

"What is your name?"

That question has been bugging me.

"My name is Lance Dane Foreman." Dylan's son... I mean Lance says.