26

Dylan's POV
As I have just found out my flesh and blood has been betraying me I let it sink in.

After a month of hiding trying to gather intel as my so called son has flip the script and trying to find me. I watched my love in the dark waiting for the moment. After the meeting as the whole pack went I see my love and the carriers retreating. Daniel could feel her pain and sorrow making him more than angry wanting revenge. I had to remind him what would happen if we were discovered here. That seemed to keep him at bay until we heard her cries. It broke our heart, but I only have little bit of intel on who is all behind this. If I ran in there to have her back in our arms it would only put her and our babies in more danger. So I jut watched until she fell asleep then I went gathering intel. As I creeped up to the warrior office I overheard that they could not believe Lance lied. I listened carefully and found out that once they could not find me they left heading back to the pack. That is when Lance told the pack I was died and buried out of respect. Daniel huffed at that and his feelings towards Lance has changed big time.

'It makes sense why mate was crying.' Daniel says pacing in my head.

I carefully climbed the house and got onto the becelony of what has been my office since I was Alpha. I tried the door just to find it locked before I remembered I hid the key in a fake base. I knew it was smart to put that as the design. I snickered in my head remembering what my dad said about how useless, a waste, and stupid it was.  I opened the base grabbing the key before unlocking the door. As I entered I was careful to stay quiet all the way to Lance's room. I could hear Lucy crying.
"Who did he die? Now the twins won't have a father..." Lucy cries.

I knew she has been suppressing Lilly her wolf as I know she has not been she would know I am not dead.

"Shh baby it is okay we will raise them as ours until they are old enough." Lance says.

"What do you mean as ours? They still have their mother thank goodness." Lucy says.

"I was thinking about adopting them and having her as their nanny as the pack does not see her as a member. Plus they have Alpha Blood so an Alpha has to raise them or their wolf might never develop since they are not fully werewolves." Lance says.

I could here the distaste as he tries to cover it up. I then hear some members coming this way so I quickly, but quietly dart back to my office. I locked the door and stairs quiet until the whole house was asleep. Then I went through my drawers and grabbed my bottle of spray that hides my scent as I am running low from the trip.

As a week passes Daniel has been clawing to be with our depressed mate, but I would not allow it. So tonight I plan to kidnap my so called son to get answers. I wait until 8pm where Silir drops off what I have asked for as I had told him what has been happening. Like I said I trust him with my life and he trust me with his.
As 10pm hits I quickly and quietly head to Lance's room. As I just arrived I tried to listen and when I heard the shower I quietly walked in. I looked at a shocked Lucy and put my finger up telling her to be quiet. As Lance exited the bathroom soon later I stabbed his neck with a needle of wolfbane. He looks up at me shocked before passing out.
'Did I give him too much?'
'Who cares he is has been betraying us.' Daniel says.
I look over to Lucy and she looked pissed.
"I will explain, but I need you to trust me. I need to get him to the hospital dungeon."
"Explain now and how can you be alive." Lucy demands.
I rub my face down in annoyance and frustration.
"Short version is your mate lied and has been lying for who knows how long. He has betrayed me and this pack that is why I was in hiding after learning he let a rouge free to alert the others."
"So why did Lance say you are dead?" Lucy asks.
"I just told you he has been lying and betraying not just me. He did search learning I killed the rouge he let free."
"Now are you going to help or no?"
Lucy look at me and nods before we headed to the hospital dungeon. Once there I tie him and chain him up having Siril watch him as Daniel was taking control. As soon as Daniel had full control he quickly darts to our mate's window seeing our love feeding our pups. Our daughter sees us and her eyes brightens before she reaches out. Angie took it as our daughter was done and wanting to be burped. I watched her then my son as his eyes were closed enjoying his mom's breast milk. Daniel moves closer and this making our daughter start wining until Angie moves and burps our son while tickling our daughter. When Angie turns around she sees us and Daniel purrs.
'Was this your plan all along?'
He does not answer as he watches our mate who is looking at us shocked. Once her shock was over she sets our pups down in the pink crib. She then walks to the window and opens it. I climbed in and we kiss passionately as her fingers dogged into my scalp. She pins me to our bed as we make out until our daughter starts giggling. Angie then breaks our kiss and looks at our daughter. My baby girl then reaches out and I get up as Angie watches. I pick her up and then our son starts crying having Angie pick him up. As I sat down holding my baby girl in my arms Angie sets our son into my arms too. They soon fall asleep as Angie looks happy and lays her head on my lap.