8

I ran to the closet and lock the door hearing his growls while it is shaking at least the room.

He pounds on the door while I through on a dress and underwear. He breaks the door right off and his scent is stronger making my resolve disappear quickly. He grabs a hold of my waist and slightly pokes my skin with his claws.

"MINE!!" Dylan's wolf growls.

I push him away, but that does not work and I knew if I did not get away from him I would be a pussy in his claws. So I punches his stomach and stomped on his foot at the same time making him let go of me. I crawled fast underneath him and ran out of the room.

"MINE!!!!!" Dylan's wolf growls.

It vibrates through the house and makes my core wet.

So not the time to be turned on. I ran into Alex and he looks at me the we hear Dylan's wolf. Alex is shaking and I had to stop him knowing if I did not the chances Dylan's wolf will kill Alex would increase.

"Alex please don't."

He looks down at me, but is still shaking.

"GET AWAY FROM MY MATE PUP!" Dylan's wolf growls looking like he is going to murder my best friend.

I knew this needs to stop and now. Alex is shaking fighting with his wolf and Dylan's wolf is in control. So I turned around and Dylan was not ever a yard away. He pulls me to him and growls at Alex.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MATE!" Dylan's wolf growls while holding onto me.

"Calm down he is just my friend who is trying to protect me."

That seemed to just piss him off more, but thank goodness Danny came and is calming Alex down.

"MINE!!!!" Dylan's wolf growls.

He was starting to sprout fur, so I grabbed his claw and dragged him away before he does kill Alex. He easily comes with me since it means I am away from Alex, but he does not stop growling.

Once we are back in our room my anger increases where I pushed him into our bed, but he grabs ahold of me so now I am on top of him. This calms him down a bit, but only angers me more.

"You are a controlling and a hipacrate asshole. You Fuck your best friend, get her pregnant when it is MINE and have the fucken nerves to threaten my best friend who is like a big brother to me more now than ever before. Just because his mom, your untrue mate's son's mate, wants to start planning my ceremony so that we can be together forever. And yet instead of seeing he is doing it for his mother, you see it as he is trying to take me away!"

I was yelling now and it seemed to make his wolf understand since his eyes are changing slowly back to Dylan's emerald eyes.

"Your mine! I finally have you after so long!" Dylan's wolf says holding me closer.

"Yes, but you need to understand Alex is only my best friend who I love as a brother now and he has his own mate. You need to understand you can not try to control who I spend my time with. I love you and I would never leave, but I am my own person."

Dylan's wolf still had some control, but at least he was calming down.

"I love you mate!" Dylan's wolf says.

"And I love you and Dylan, but you hurt me by threatening my best friend's life. Do you really think that now I have you anything would happen between me and anyone else? Do you really think Alex would even try to steal me away?"

"I am sorry! I still do think he loves you and he is younger than me...." Dylan's wolf says until I interruppted him by smashing our lips together.

He grips my hips and runs his tongue over my lips, but when I do not open my mouth he grinds me on him. When that does not work, since I held in my moan, he squeezes my ass. Again it did not work so he breaks the kiss to stare at me determined. He then rips my dress and bra off in one swift move making me bite my mouth shut from opening in shock. He then pops my left boob into his mouth and has me grind on him making a moan come out from feeling how hard he is. His smirk grows and pulls my lips to him flicking his tongue around my mouth. He flips us and continues to make my core scream for him. His claws turns to hands and explores my body while his tongue explores my mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His hand rub my pussy lips and he smirks feeling just how he affects me. He breaks our kiss to lick and nip my mark. He moves to my boobs doing the same thing onto each nipple then to the valley. He smirks bigger hearing my soft moans. He then licks and kisses my stomach to the top of my hairless pussy and back up. He then looks at me showing me his eyes are not black, but are a very dark forest green to the point they look almost black. He then repeats kissing down to my hairless pussy lips. He spreads my legs completely widely open. Then he kisses my left leg to my hairless pussy lips and peck my pussy lips before moving to my right leg. He kisses my right leg going to my hairless pussy lips just like he did with my left leg. He then kisses around my hairless pussy making me whine for his love. This makes him smirk bigger and brighter, but flicks his tongue across my sensitive numb making me grip his hair while moaning. He then spreads my pussy lips open and licks from the bottom up then back down making me shiver in delight.

"So delicious!" Dylan's wolf purrs.

He then starts flicking his tongue across my sensitive numb while entering his middle finger. He continues only adding another when I cum on the other until he is fisting me while eating me out.

"Dylan's.... Wolf!"

He keep fisting me, but stops eating me out.

"The name is Daniel." Dylan's wolf says.

He then resumes eating me out while fisting me making me cum hard.

"Daniel!"

He then cleans me up and his hand.

"Daniel mate with me now!"

His eye brighten up like I just gave him what he has always wanted.

He rips his pants off and shoves his full length into me making me moan.

"I am going to make sure you have my pups!" Daniels purrs into my ear.

He fucks me fast and hard making me yell my moans out and wrap my legs around him. He only keeps at this pace purring and growling while he shoots load after load after load of cum into me. He does not stop until he has no more cum to shoot in me. He kisses me while he is still in me letting me ride my high out.