34

It is Christmas and yet I have to stay in bed due to going into labor early and my heart rate increased so much. At least my new born daughter is healthy and safe.

I kind of figured I was having another girl because how Ana was acting. She acts even worse now that her baby sister needs Dylan more as I am still weak for giving birth.

"Mate!" Daniel says shaking me worriedly.

"Hum?"

"Thank goodness, I thought I was about to loose you." Daniel says holding me.

Oh yeah since my heart was beating to fast they had to do a c section which made me loose a lot of blood and Daniel changed me, but I have yet to shift. It did prevent us from loosing each other, but besides that nothing else.

"Daniel I love you."

"I love you too mate." Daniel says as our pups are being babysat while Dylan is with me this morning.

Well the whole pack did think they were loosing another Luna as I am offically the Luna since last month which set me into early labor.

"Daniel please."

I did not need to say anything else as he pick me up and soon I am on top of him in the tub.

Every night since coming home we sleep naked, but Dylan has pj pant in his draw just in case our pups wake up or if he needs to get out of bed.

Feeling his hands run over my body washing it felt amazing specially feeling the sparks following his hands. He is gental near my scar from the c section before I felt the old energy mixed with a new one. It was dule, but I still felt it making me crave my mate. Before I know it I hear a voice in my head.

"Hi....Oh he is so sexy." The female voice says.

It is not tge first time hearing any voice since offically becoming the Luna. It is not the first time hearing this voice either so I tried to block it, but she only got louder. The next second Daniel moves me making me growl before I howl in pain. I fall onto my knees and Daniel and Dylan fight for control.

What is happening to me?

My bones snap and reform making my howling louder and someone to bang on the door. Dylan snaps out of it and growls at the person while picking me up. I thrash around feeling as if I was floating about to fall. Dylan sighs and sets me down before opening the door and resumes.

Where is everyone?

"Awhoool!"

I howl louder as Dylan set me in tbe frontroom before backing a way looking torn. The pain only last for a moment after that before the voice in my head gets softer.

'Damn mate is one sexy beast.' The female voice says.

I look around me and I am either on my hands and knees or I just shifted.

'Bingo.' The female voice says.

'Who are you?'

'I am Daniela your wolf.' The female voice says in a almost duh tone.

'My wolf?'

It darns on me that Dylan and Daniel were fighting back in the bathroom because I was shifting.

'Yup, but mostly because Daniel sensed me and wanted to mate to help decrease the pain.' Daniela my wolf says.

'How would mating help as I was shifting? Wouldnt it break his dick? I am so lost.'

Daniela growls hearing her mate's dick mention being broken. Soon Daniel shifts and rubs his head on us making Daniela pur loudly. As we enjoy Daniels affection y questions arr pushed back before Daniel shares control with Dylan mating with us.

I never thought it would be this enjoyable let alone that I will be mating with my mate in wolf form. Well I never knew I could be changed, but that will be discussed with them later as now I just want to enjoy our mating.

After Daniel marked us Daniela takes full control and marks him before intionating another mating. After they give us control back Dylan shifts and helps me shift back before we head back to our room. In there I suduced my mate and we mated again this time I was able to mark them.

Two hours after mating and getting dressed I am in Dylan's office with him.

"Daniela said that Daniel wanted to mate with us while we were starting to shift in the bath tub. How is that possible?"

Dylan looks ashamed before sighing.

"He smelt your heat first then sensed the pain. The mating would help deceease the pain if you went into complete heat first then shifted. I stopped it reminding him you were still healing there and the shifting forst would heal there as soon as the end of the shift, once you were in wolf form." Dylan says as I straddle his lap making him look at me.

"So Daniel was just being a bigger horn dog?"

"Not really as he wanted to take the pain away, but that would have started your heat and caused you more pain there. We dont know if you hunter energy would have help decrease the pain so I stopped him." Dylan says.

"So if my old energy did not help if we did mate then, would I be in more pain than when I was during shifting?"

"Yes, but we felt your pain and I almost gave in before you turn into your wolf." Dylan says.

"How would that have worked out?"

"Your bone would have hone back to normal until we stop mating, we cummed, and your heat started. Then the shifting would not have hurt so much, but we as you and I would have went wild mating the most of the month until your heat was over." Dylan says.

"I see, but can we still go wild mating most of tge month?"

Daniel showed and he purrs.

"Daniela mine!" Daniel purs before smashing our lips togther starting another mating.