28

As We got to our room my baby girl looks out the window and reaches out before licking my mate's breast away. My mate looks at our daughter who is reaching out to me.

"Ana what is wrong?" Angie asks as our daughter starts crying.

I knock on her window making Angie jump.

When she opens the window we immediately climb in and pull her to us kissing her.

"Sorry love. I didn't mean to scare you."

She nods as our daughter starts crying like she is throwing a tantrum. I pick her up and immediately she stops crying. She grabs my shirt and smiles until Daniel has half the control. That's when she claps as I sit down which my daughter in my arms.

Angie breast feeds our son as he starts wailing and I wonder if he will be a better son.

As Angie burps our son our daughter starts kicking as I have been watching my mate.

"Ana that's not nice." Angie says right before our son burps.

I hold our daughter closer and his the top of her head making her grab my shirt again. Angie hands me a purple pacifier and I put it in our daughter's mouth.

When she falls asleep I set her in the crib before trying to take our sleeping son of his mother's chest.

'He must love them as he is cuddling or he really loves her milk.'

I mental shake my head at Daniel before our son starts whining as he is leaving his comfort. I stop and just like that he moves back laying his head on her right breast with his mouth near her nipple.  Angie smirks and rocks him while I watch her with so much pride and love.

After our son Derrick falls asleep again she places him in the crib before coming over to our bed. She then gets on top of me sitting on my clothes dick making Daniel purr. She takes that as a sign and starts grinding until I pick her up removing her from me. That made her cry and I hold her trying to soothe her.

'Why did you stop our mate?' Daniel growls at me.

'You know why?'

'Just end him and it will solve the problem of being away from our lonely and scared mate.' Daniel growls angrily.

'I am not killing him.......'

'He betrayed us, the pack, and most importantly trying to take our pups from us and their mom!' Daniel growls dangerously.

I could feel his fur sprouting and the shifting start, but just like that Angie pulls me to her lips having us make out. As it starts to heat up I could feel The shifting process retract as Daniel enjoys our mate.

'Fuck.'

Angie scraps her nails on my scalp again making Daniel have half the control. She does it again making Daniel purr before leaning over her. She does it again, but this time lightly tugs on our hair too making us buck into her. She moans feeling our boner and I loose all control as Daniel picks up our mate and carries her to the bathroom only to set her on the counter. She smashes our lips back together as she unbuckles our pants and unzips them. Before Daniel purrs enjoying just how much our mate is impatient she slips her hand in our boxers and starts giving us a handjob. This continues until we are completely hard and our boxers are at our feet. Daniel then grabs her leg pinning them to our chest and blocks me out completely, but I know they are mating as I can still feel our mate clamping around our dick.

When I woke up I noticed it's morning meaning Daniel and Angie was mating more than once. After the first time I decided to get some rest as it would increase my chances of getting full control back before he can fight back.

How things have changed.

I look at Angie who is snuggling into my arms as she lays on my chest. I know we are still very much naked as her leg is resting on my now soft dick while her pussy is right on my leg.

I look at the clock and moved Angie's leg making her stir, but not wake up. I then move my arm from under her and again she stirs, but does not wake up. So I get my boxers on and quietly move towards the bathroom thinking that I would be able to get answer without waking my mate up. That was until our daughter Ana wakes up and starts whining waking her brother up immediately. I pick her up and when I try picking him up he just moves away crying harder.

'That's my pup!' Daniel says with pride.

'Why are you happy? He is going to wake Angie up from her needed rest.'

'He thought it was breasts time.' Daniel says in a duh tone.

I set Ana down making her whine even loud as I grab our son. He of course whines louder too until I set him on Angie. He immediately sucks greedily making Daniel even prouder. I then pick up our daughter rocking her as she calms down.

When she is calm I set her near Angie's left breast and she drinks.

At first I thought now I could get dressed until we moved away from the side making our daughter whine. I immediately pick her up and just like that she is smiling looking up at me.

"You are going to be a handful as Daddy's Princess aren't you?"

I swear she knew what I was saying since she smiles even bigger and laughs.

Angie soon wakes up fully and takes her like she knew I was leaving.

"What is wrong love?"

"You need to go just go." Angie says not looking at me as she is changing our son while I get dressed.

After being fully dressed and helping change our daughter I grab Angie's clean hands.

"I will be back."

Angie just nods as kiss her forehead and jump out the window.