6

After we came the second time we mated two more times until he has us stop so I can rest, but since we were still naked I wanted more. So now I have my legs propped against the headboard while he showers to keep us from mating again . Since he said 'We need to stop or you will go into a pleasure coma', it was like he did not want that to happen even though I did.

When he walks out of the bathroom fully dressed and see me in this position he comes over to me.

"Are you trying to make sure we have pups?" Dylan asks.

"Yup."

His eyes turn from emerald to forest green and he kisses me making me pull him closer. He breaks the kiss before it leads to where I want it to lead to making me pout.

"My sperm is very strong so you do not have to do that, but I love that you are trying." Dylan says.

"I am not just trying, I want your pups now."

His eye turn darker forest green.

"Are you trying to make me mate with you until you have a pleasure coma?" Dylan asks getting hard again.

"Nope, but if it happens then it happens as well as I will be happy that I got all your seeds."

Dylan gets on top and kisses me passionately before kissing down to his mark.

"Ah Dylan!"

He pulls back smirking as his eyes turns darker.

"My mate wants to be in a pleasure coma justto have all of this?" Dylan asks, but it did not fully sound like him.

Maybe it is his voice mixed with lust in a husky tone.

"All I am saying is I want to be pregnant with our pups ASAP, but really I want to already be."

This makes him move me and pull down his sweats before entering me making me internally smirk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He pounds into me faster and faster and faster making me moan from pure bliss. He only goes to his fastest pace, so far, until he cums with me shooting load after load of hot seeds into my womb.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He carefully removes himself and lays next to me.

"If you keep tempting me you would deffinately get that wish on getting pregnant soon." Dylan says.

So I prop my legs up and lay my head on his chest.

"Then I will keep tempting you."

Dylan just chuckles and smirks.

"You want to know something?" Dylan asks.

"What?"

"I love mating with you and so does my wolf, it is fucking amazing to mate with you." Dylan says then moves his arm over my stomach.

"Is it more amazing then with Cinthia?"

Dylan moves from underneath me and pulls me to him.

"Never compare yourself to her as you are my true mate so everything is better." Dylan says then pecks my lips.

"Okay, but stop pecking me, I want more than a peck."

Dylan smirks and pulls me on top of him smashing our lips together. Our kiss is passionate and very heated. So when I start grinding on him his penis enters me making me moan and we start mating again until there is a knock.

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Who is it?" Dylan growls.

"Dad told me to tell you dinner is being served now." Alex says.