7

We got back way past midnight so Dylan brought me to our room. Just remembering what we mostly did in here makes my crave us mating again. So when he sets me on the bed I pull him down on top of me wanting his love and his seeds, but to my dismay he breaks our heated kiss removing himself from me.

"It is too late to mate right now. Plus we have to wake up early..." Dylan says before I interrupped him.

"Why?"

"Because you have to meet with Lucy to plan your Ceremony and I need to visit an old friend."

Just him saying what he was going to be doing makes me climb on him and hold onto him tightly. Like I am afraid if I let got or loosen my hold he will vanish in to thin air.

"I am not leaving the pack and I will never leave you more than I have too." Dylan says.

"Mine."

He wraps his arms around me holding me while rubbing my back saying sweet nothings until I calmed down.

"I love you Angie, so I would never leave you. All I want is to be with you and make you happy." Dylan says.

I pulled back some and started kissing him. He of courses kissed me back and our kiss was heating up to the point we were having clothed sex. I could feel his harden penis and I knew he could feel I need more. So he skillfully pulls down his basketball shorts without breaking our kiss. He then moves my dress up and my panties down still without breaking our kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He slams his full length into me making me more wet.

"Just this once after that we are going to bed." Dylan says while his full penis is in my aroused wet pussy.

I nod and he starts moving hiring my g spot in the process making me moan. He picks up his speed while I wrap my legs around his torso having my feet hit his firm ass every time he moves any amount of his penis out of me then back in. He moves his mouth to my mark making me moan and clap onto his penis.

"Fuck Angie...." Dylan says.

He picks up his pace his eyes change from forest green to a dark forest green. This turns me on and he picks up his speed making both of us cum. He remarks me when he starts shooting his hot seeds into my womb, but the pain is not there. Instead the pleasure is 10 times more than the first time he marked me.

"Dddddyyyyyllllllllaaaaaaannnnnn!"

He licks his newly mark and flips us so that I am on top. He pops my right boob in his mouth while he played with my left on making me ride him.

"Dylan!"

He switches to my left boob and plays with my right boob. He nibble and sucks my boob that is in his mouth while he pinches and plucks the other one. I move up and down his shaft faster with my head thrown back in pure bliss. He spanks my ass playfully and pounds into me.

"Cum." Dylan purrs.

He cum then sending me over the cliff, but I kept riding him taking all the sperm he has.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He pulls me down on his chest and smashes his lips onto mine. Then he turns so we are on our sides facing each other.

"Sleep." Dylan says holding me closer to him.

So I closed my eyes and once I did, I fell asleep.

When I woke up Dylan is still asleep so I took this time to look over what I could see.

Dylan does not look like a grandpa, but that is because once werewolf shifts they age slower than humans. Dylan's black hair is full and thick, but you can tell he does trim it himself. There is no mastach on his upper lip, but you can tell that is because he shaves all of it. His nose is straight, and bigger than mine. His eyelashes fan across his cheek bones. His lips big and full begging me to kiss.

So I do kiss them making Dylan wake up holding tightly onto me. He glide his tongue across my lips making the shocks replace his tongue when it moves. So I open my mouth in shock of how good this feels. He darts his tongue in not wasting a second. He flicks it here and there in my mouth until he grabs my ass and we start french kissing. He flips us when I feel his shaft lengthen making me grind.

*Knock*

*Knock*

Dylan moves, but I grasp onto him tighter.

*Angie are you awake?" Alex asks.

This pissed Dylan off since his eye turned full black and he was shaking.

"Grrrrrr!"

I hold onto him tighter and grind on his harden member trying to get back my soulmate's attention.

"My mom needs you so you can plan your Ceremony." Alex says.

Dylan then rips our clothes of and enters me.

"J...ju...jus.... Uh Dylan!"

Dylan smirks while lick, sucking, and nibbling on my mark all at the same time fucking the daylights out of me.

"Uh, I'll just tell her you are busy." Alex says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dylan picks up his pace smiling in triumph until we cum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That triumph smile does not fade once he gets up from the bed.

"Why did you do that?"

"Why does he have to be in our business and try to take MY MATE away from me?" Dylan asks and his eyes are still pitch black.

"He is my friend only. It is not my fault you fucked your friend and impregnated her."

I was fuming at this point.

"No it is not, but if he does not learn to stay the Fuck away from you then I will teach him that lesson." Dylan growls.

"You will not hurt your grandson and my best friend!"

He was making me so angry right now.

"He is not my grandson since I am Dylan's wolf." Dylan's wolf says.

It all makes since his eyes, his poster, his aroma, his athority, and the looks.

"I am not YOUR PROPERTY!"