27

I did not mean to fall asleep, but I did as my mate cuddles closer to me. I knew Daniel is happy to be next to our mate and have our pups, but I know the danger still lurks. So I picked up my naked mate and kissed her lips before setting her down on our bed. She wakes ups and locks her body onto us before starting to cry. I instantly wipe her tears away before climbing back into bed with her.

"Shhhh love I am right here."

"Please don't leave!" Angie cries.

"I promise you will never be without me this long again. I just have some business to take care of before they wake up."

"Who?" Angie asks clinging tighter to my body having Daniel purr.

"Someone I should have never trusted."

Angie looks up at me and climbs on top of me kissing my topless top half before licking by my ear. This makes Daniel take control and pin our mate to our bed as we smash our lips together. He mates with her as he took full control not wanting to leave our mate and pups. He only gives me Hal control when our pups wake up wailing. Angie picks up our son while I pick up our daughter. She smiles up at me until she sees her brother being fed. I chuckle lightly and walk over to my mate placing our daughter on Angie's left side. She immediately starts sucking and her brother kicks her feet, but that only made her kick him back. I smile at my family before kissing my mate.

"I have to go now love, but I promise I will be back tonight."

Her eyes water, but she nods in understanding and I kiss her lips before leaving out the window. I of course check to make sure no one would see me before jumping out and darting to handle my betraying son. When I got there I take a deep breath bracing myself before heading in. I open the door and I see him smirking.

"I see you survived and came back." My son says.

'He is not our son!' Daniel growls.

I just ignore him and sat down.

"Funny thing is now I see clearer than before."

"Old man you don't see shit." My biological son says.

"Oh really? What doesn't I see?"

"You will see soon." My biological son says while chuckling.

"So tell my why you would betray me and the pack?"

"Betray? Ha! Now that is funny coming from you." My biological son says.

"All I have done was for your own good and the pack. You were spoiled too much by me then your mother spoiled you more. You always had to have your way."

"For the pack's good? Yeah right." My biological son sneers.

"Yes. I have always put the pack first and as a result you betray me and the pack."

"No! You put that nut first causing this!" My biological son sneers angrily.

"Don't call her that!"

Daniel starts taking control making my so called son smirk.

"Yes all you had to do is do as they wanted. It was the pack or her and you chose wrong!" My biological maybe mistake sneers.

"You changed since your pup died. We both know if it was your pup and Lucy you would have made the same choices."

Daniel takes all the control and got up walking out the door before grabbing my bag. He then grabs the wolfbane before walking back in and injected it into my so called son's neck making him pass out again.

'You did not need to use that much again.'

'Be glad I did not use all of it!' Daniel growls as we dart back to our mate.

We both knew we need to be near her as we are close to loosing our humanity and fear takes over.