14

So after we recovered from mating I started to plan my Ceremony until it was dinner time. Which was two hours of planning before then. Once I smelt food I got up and ran to the dinning room leaving my soulmate chuckling. He walks up to me before I got to the dinning room and grabs me.

"No! I want food!"

I start kicking and wiggling making Dylan laugh.

"You will get some food, but I am bring you to the dinning room." Dylan says.

I stop struggling and started to enjoy him carrying me. Once in the dinning room he sets me on the chair next to his before he sat down. Then we all grabbed some food and ate.

"So did you plan any part of your ceremony today?" Lance asks.

I looked at him and bit my tongue before I could give him a remark or any sassy answer. So I just shoved more food into my mouth and nod. This makes Alex snicker loudly and everyone looks at him.

"I got to applauded grandpa for taming Angie's sassy side." Alex says making Dylan arch his eyebrows and growl a bit.

"Before you grandpa she would answer question like the one dad just asked with a sassy answer or a sassy question." Alex says chuckling while remembering the times I got myself into trouble.

Dylan looks at my shocked and I shrug my shoulders shoving more food into my mouth making Alex laugh.

"If you do not stop you will flip over and I will laugh."

"Dang it, it did not last long." Alex chuckles.

"Jackass." I whisper, but apparently everyone hear since there we growls.

"I deserve that." Alex says.

The rest of the dinner was calm since I tried to tune everyone else out while I ate.

"Danny and I will make the snack tray while Dylan and Alex gets the movie ready."

I pulled Danny into the kitchen with me.

"Why am I helping with the snacks instead of Alpha Dylan?" Danny asks.

"Because I want to come with you when you pick up your ceremony outfit. Either way I need to pick mine out, but I do not want Dylan there with us......"

"Why?" Danny asks.

"Because I want to get some lingerie for right after my ceremony."

"You plan to have him go wild?" Danny asks.

"Yes. It is the only way to make sure we mate more than once and hopefully Dylan and his wolf Daniel shares me."

"Okay, but don't say that I did not try to warm you." Danny says.

"I am okay with that."

We hurry up gathering all the snacks we may want during the movie. Then we walk to the entertainment room where Alex is sitting on a bean bag and Dylan is sitting on the couch. I sat down next to Dylan after I sat the snacks on the table.

"Okay, play the movie."

Alex pushes play and the movie starts. And I lay across the couch with my head in Dylan's lap.

An hour and thirty one minutes later the movie is over.

"Okay, I can see why it is your favorite scene." Dylan says then pecks my lips.

"Did you like the movie?"

"Yes." Dylan says then grabs a mini chocolate bar.

He unwraps it and places the dark sweet candy into my mouth.

"Should we watch another movie?" Danny ask.

"Yes."

"What should we watch?" Dylan asks.

"I do not care as long as Angie does not pick Twilight." Alex says.

I stick out my tongue making Dylan kiss me.

"How about Titanic?" Danny asks.

I break my and Dylan's kiss.

"Yes!"

"No! Angie has torchered me with that movie way too much." Alex says.

"Well then you should have never betted on a unsure thing against me."

"How about Remember Me?"

"You only want to watch that because you have always had a crush on the actor who plays Edward in Twilight Saga." Alex says.

"Grrrrrr!" Dylan growls.

I sit up and kiss him making his hands grip my waist. Once we broke our kiss he holds onto me tightly.

"Mine!" Dylan growls.

"Yes yours and I do not have a crush on him anymore now that I have my soulmate."

This seems to calm Dylan down a bit.

"How about The Notebook?" Danny asks.

"Okay." Alex says.

"Okay start it."

All through the movie Dylan holds me onto his lap not letting his grip loosen. So at the end I started to grind on his lap making him pick me up and dart for our room. Once I am on the bed Dylan does not waste time. He removes our clothes and we start mating until he is fully calm.