19

Dylan's POV

As I left my mate in our room I hurried to what used to be my office. I knew Angie is pregnant, by her arousal scent change earlier today,  making my wolf and I go crazy over needing to protect ours. I do not think she knows she is carrying our future, but I'll tell her after this so she does not feel torn and guilty. That's another thing they want her since they know she is my true mate and I can impregnate her quicker. I open the office door and see Lance and Lily making out. I couphs getting their attention and Lily blushes.

"Can you hurry this up."

Lance nods and we get down to business.

"The rouge is willing to talk, but only if she is there." Lance says.

Daniel was livid and I so was I.

"She is not going near that fucker and that's final!"

"Well then we need to have a spy sent to find out the information and that can take years!" Lance growls.

"I am not leting that monster near my pregnant mate!"

Lily's eyes widen and she helps calm Lance to see the logic in this situation. We all know if it was Lily they wanted and she is pregnant he would not want her near them either.

"She's pregnant?" Lily asks trying to bring it to Lance's attention.

"Yes and earlier I found out by her arousal scent had changed."

I tried to keep a cool head thinking if our mate.

"Well then that leaves only one option." Lily says having Lance stay quiet for once since becoming Alpha.

"Good now my pregnant mate needs me, is there anything else that might be important enough to get done now?"

Daniel and I could feel our mate's sorrow making us more on edge.

"No, go to her." Lily says.

I got up and moved quickly back to our mate. Once in the room I scooped her up and held her close to us.  She falls asleep and I mindlink our pack doctor.

'Siril I need you to see my mate tomorrow.'

'What time Alpha?' still mind links me back.

'As early as possible. I do not want anyone suspecting anything.'

'Yes Alpha.' Siril mind links me back.

'Does 5am work?' Siril asks.

'Yes that's perfect.'

'Okay I'll see both of you then.' Siril says.

'Thank you Siril.'

'Your welcome Dylan's Siril says.

The thing is Siril and I had grown up together and we are like brothers. I trust him with my life and he has always trusted me with his.

Angie stirs and I kiss her cheek making her move closer to us.

After her nap I carried her into the kitchen and placed her on the counter before making her whatever she wanted.

"Love what would you like for me to cook for you?"

Her eyes sparkled.

"Can I have anything?" Angie asks.

"Yes anything you want."

"Mmm well I want streak cooked medium rare, steamed carrots with broccoli, and tater tots with a watermelon, blueberry, banana, strawberry smoothie."