21

It has been a month since the attack and I took a life. I am finally feeling better making Dylan and Daniel less on edge. For that whole month he did not leave my side so right now he is spooning me while I am laying on my pegancy pillow. He starts to trace patterns onto my baby bump making me grab his hand.

"Please stop."

"Did i hurt you, I am s....." Dylan says panicing until I interrup him.

"No you did not. I am just horney and you doing that makes my need stronger."

Dylan chuckles before pampering his mark on me with kisses. Once I moan he starts massaging my boobs making the heat in my core get hotter and needier. That was until the alarm goes off and he stops to pick me up. He runs at top speed before putting me down with anger and regret showing clearly as day. Next thing is Lucy holding me back while Dylan shuts the door and runs towards the fight. I hold in my tears and look arround to see the door was replaced with a heavier steel one.

"Lets have you sit down." Lucy says.

I nod knowing if Dylan learned that I did not take it easy he would be upset and give me a lecture. So once I sat down Lucy grabs and bag and places tge drum of the red Stethoscope on my pelvis. She moves it around smiling before leting me hear my pups' hearts beating.

I smile and tears start to fall while Lucy smiles at me.

"Thank you."

Lucy nods and motions for a nurse towards us. The nurse looks like she does not want to out of fear, but does come towards us.

"Angie this is Lilly one of our pack nurses." Lucy says.

I nod at her.

"I need you to help me keep her calm and relaxed." Lucy says.

Lilly nods and then I hear the howls. I start to panic making Lucy squeeze my hand lightly to get my attention.

"I promise he is not hurt like you are thinking." Lucy says.

"I need to to calm down for your pups safety." Lucy says.

I tried thd breathing, but when I heard more howls my panic attack was getting worse.

"Angie focus on your pups." Lucy says.

I try and soon Lucy hands me some ear plugs. It seemed to work since Lucy was not looking so stressed.

After what seem like days, but was only hours the door opens showing Lance and Dylan. I got up carefully and ran into his arms. I looked over to Lucy who is in Lance's arms.

"In five minutes we are having a pack meeting." Lance says before looking at me then leaves.

Dylan picks me up and I wrap my arms around him before cuddling closer to him. Soon we are in a big room and Lance walks to the stand with a microphone.

"So now that it has been a month before today's attack and the door was replaced. We are having all children and all woman stay in the safe house until farther notice. That being said if you are mated with a warrior or a guard you will be blocked from mindlinking during an attack. This will continue until the attacks stop for good." Lance says.

I hear low growls before Lance puts up his hand. Then the door busts open showing a guy. Lance nods and Dylan picks me up again.

"Now you can grab what is only nessary and say your goodbyes." Lance says before Dylan carries me to Lance's office.

After we got in here Lance and Lucy walks in with the guy following behind. Dylan sits down and holds me on his lap.

"I found them and I know why they want her." The guy says.

Dylan growls and looses control to Daniel making me lean back.

"Tell us what you found out." Lance says holding Lucy.

"She is the last rarest hunter alive. They plan to drain her blood and use it to take over every pack." The guy says.

"I do not hunt so I do not understand why people call me a hunter."

Daniel nudges his head into the croock of my neck trying to calm down.

"Its not that type of hunter. The type I am talking about are powerful, but you being the most powerful makes you more deadly dangrious." He says looking at me.

"So I am like their queen or something?"

"Yes since the rarest hunters are the royals in the hunter community." He says.

"So why do they want my pups?"

Daniel growls and holds onto me tighter.

"The pups are what will make your blood last longer. Since they are part royal hunter and have Alpha blood." The guy says.

Daniel growls about to shift while shaking with anger.

"Ill kill them before they touch my family!" Daniel growls.

His claws start showing and he is starting to spout fur. So I lean back and kiss his cheek before he picks me up and runs to our room. Once he sets me on the bed we make love until Dylan has full control. After he has full control he kisses my forehead and helps me pack before I get dressed. After he finished packing my things he picks me up and grabs my bag carrying me to the safe house. Once we are there and he sets me down he kisses me.

"I will end them. So I will be with the group to go there. I need you to stay put and listen to Lucy until I am back love." Dylan says.

I knew there was no room to argue and I knew Daniel is showing, so I got on my tippy toes kissed his cheek. He pulls me in for a deep kiss until someone couphs. He looks at the pack and Lance nods. Dylan then looks at Lucy like he is mindlinking her then leaves. Soon the door shuts and I am in tears missing him already. Lucy puts her hand on my shoulder and I turn around hugging her.