20

Angie's POV

It has been a week now and let's just say things are not so good with the relationship between Alex and I. Daniel and I have been talking, but every time Alex walks into the room everything seems tense again. Dylan has gone all overboard on protection and when it comes to Alex he still growls at him. The doctor has said that I will be giving birth less than 9 months, but unsure exactly when. Lance has avoided me all together and Lucy has been finalizing everything. My Luna Ceremony is pushed back, well all ceremonies, because of the attacks.

Oh yeah I have not told you yet.

Okay so it has been attack after attack with only two days in between. I was told they were rogues and that they are bad people. I do not think all rouges are bad, but the ones who have been attacking are and they are after me. Each time there is an attack Dylan picks me up and darts to the safe house that is underground. Today is the third time we are attacked this week and since the last attack Dylan has been making plans with Lance. He informed me that if we keep being attacked all the women and children will stay in the safe house until farter notice. So here I am with the other women and the children rubbing my pelvis/ stomach thinking how we can stop these attacks. The women still hate me all because I am a human, but some call me a hunter. I had asked Danny what that means and he would not tell me because he is afraid of my mate's wolf. I mean who would not be when Dylan has been loosing control easier since the first rouge and now just one small thing can make Daniel have full control for hours. To top everything Dylan and I do not mate anymore all because of the attacks and he is needed. We do not even mate when Daniel has control since lets face it everyone is needed to help out except me. I had tried to help with the injured members, but yeah that did not go well and again Dylan lost control. I literally had to pull him out before he injured them more than they were already and I had to promise not to go back.  I even made the pack food and they would not eat and some looked at it like it was poison. I am determine to prove to them I would have been a great Luna, but lets get real every time I try to talk to them they act like I am invisible. Even in here they are holding the kids and are away from me like I stink or like I am diseased. 

"Angie how are the pups?" Lucy says walking up to me.

"How do you know there is more than one?"

"I just know." Lucy says.

"That does not answer me, but they are doing great."

"no morning sickness?" Lucy asks.

"Not yet, but Dr. Silius does not know if I will have symptoms or not."

"I remember when I was pregnant with Alex. I had the symptoms, but they were worse....." Lucy says.

"Why were they worse?"

"Alex had a twin, but after giving birth to Alex I......" Lucy says.

I pull Lucy into a hug and rubbed her back.

"I am so sorry I did not know."

after she calmed down we pulled apart.

"Since then we could not have another because it was too risky." Lucy says.

"I am sorry."

She waves me off and continues.

"That is why I want you to know I am here for you." Lucy says.

"Thank you, but you are needed elsewhere..."

"See the hunter won't even take our Luna's help after making her cry. How are we suppose to even trust her." One of the older ladies says..

Lucy growls, but I put my hand on her shoulder.

"All I have done is try to earn your respect. Yes I am not the Luna since Lucy is, but at least I try to be there. I do not know why you call me a hunter, but to just let you know I hate animals being hurt. When it comes to trusting me, you do not have too. You have free will just like everyone else does, so if you do not want to trust me for some odd reason then that is your choice."

She is about to speek when I hear the howls so I shushed her. 

Since knowing I am pregnant I have learned the howls of the pack and these are not them.

I hear them coming closer and brace myself just incase they do get in. As soon as I heard the door start to break I felt this rush of energy. Then the door breaks off completely and I stand in front of Lucy and the others. Two of them run in eyeing me and Lucy. Lucy tries to get in front of me, but I some how held her back.

"Take me, but leave everyone else alone."

they smirk and I can feel Lucy about to shift. When they got closer Lucy has already gotten free from my grip and attacks them, but the one pins her down. The burst of energy I felt before increases and I attack the one who has pinned Lucy. I punched him and ripped fur out, but yet he wont get off of her. So I wrapped my arms around his neck and snapped it still holding on when Dylan runs in. He pulls me off and holds me while everyone stayed quiet. Lucy looks at me shocked and I start crying since I took a life.