Honeydukes

Today was Harry and Draco's first date since announcing their relationship a few weeks ago. (Draco's doing of course). He'd let the whole of the great hall know unexpectedly by kissing him in front of everyone, much to Harry's surprise. But both of them were glad for it, because now, Draco could take Harry out and show him off to everyone. And he couldn't wait.

Hogsmeade was looking marvellous this time of year, snow layering the ground, a perfect silky white colour. It was beautiful.

The two boys had just stepped off their carriage, and taking Harry's hand, Draco began to lead him through the maze of shops throughout Hogsmeade.

"Draco, where are we going?" Harry giggled as Draco walked quickly in front of him. "We're passing all the good shops," he pouted.

"Just a little further..." Draco replied, extremely concentrated on where he was going.

Harry simply rolled his eyes in response and tried to suppress a smile. He had waited forever for this day, for Draco to take him out on a date. He'd had a crush on the boy ever since he laid eyes on him, and now, six years on, they were finally in a relationship. Some days Harry couldn't believe it, but when he could, he felt like the luckiest boy in the world.

"Aha! Here we are!" Draco exclaimed, pulling Harry from his thoughts. The blond turned to Harry with a grin, looking triumphant at his finding.

"Honeydukes?" Harry laughed, surprised that this is where Draco had wanted to take him so badly.

"Why of course. This Harry, is the best place in all of Hogsmeade." Draco said, looking incredibly serious, making Harry laugh.

"What's so funny?" Draco asked incredulously, folding his arms and giving Harry a hard stare.

"Nothing," Harry tried to suppress his giggles.

"Then let's go," Draco said with a 'duh' look on his face. Grabbing Harry's hand, he led him into the shop.

The sweet scent of sugar filled Harry's nose as he let Draco lead him through. There were a couple of students here and there but it wasn't too busy as today was a Friday. The two were skipping classes for this, which Harry wasn't mad about, as he would have had potions with his least favourite teacher, but instead he was going on a date with his most favourite Slytherin.

Draco pulled to a halt, stopping at the marshmallow rack.

"This," he said, grabbing a long string of marshmallow and pulling it apart, "is for you." He held up the other half to Harry who took it eagerly. Draco watched with a smile as Harry popped it into his mouth, humming with satisfaction. Draco knew Harry had a sweet tooth, and seeing his eyes light up made something inside him erupt with happiness.

"Why you staring at me?" Harry said, blushing, his mouth still full of marshmallow.

"You're just adorable," Draco replied, making Harry's face go even darker. He leant in and gave Harry a loving kiss, his lips locked on the Gryffindor's, the sweet taste of marshmallow mingling between the two.

"Draco, wait! What about everyone else?" Harry pulled away quickly, looking around them.

"It doesn't matter Harry," he laughed, stepping closer to the boy and holding his hand tightly. "Everyone knows you're mine now," Draco whispered, kissing a dot of icing sugar off Harry's nose.

He's so cute, Draco thought. It didn't take much for Harry to be cute in Draco's eyes, though. He had loved the boy since his first year.

"Can we go somewhere?" Harry whispered, his breath hitching in his throat after the kiss he'd just shared. "As much as I love marshmallows, I want you more."

Draco smirked, and grabbed Harry's hand, leading him further into the shop all the way to the back behind an old shelving unit with a drop down curtain. No one would see them behind there.

Pushing Harry against the wall, Draco started to suck on the shorter boy's neck, taking care not to hurt him. He wanted Harry to feel safe with him.

Harry couldn't help his moans quietly escaping as Draco started to go lower and lower, eventually coming back up to kiss Harry's lips.

"Draco, you're too good," Harry whispered, breathless.

Draco simply smirked and continued to kiss Harry, the both of them getting rougher by the second. They wanted each other, they couldn't stop. They wanted as much as they could get. They were obsessed with the other.

Heavy breaths filled the back of the shop, Harry trying his best not to make any real noise.

The two broke apart quickly just to whip Harry's shirt off, then Draco's, so both boys were shirtless, pushed flush against each other.

"Draco.." Harry whispered breathlessly, "Whats that poking me-" he looked down. "Oh," he gulped.

"Oh that's nothing," Draco mumbled in his ear, "Just my wand." Harry could feel him smirk against his skin.

All of a sudden the curtain drew back with force, the light from the rest of the shop spilling onto the boys, who jumped violently.

"What..." Professor Snape drawled, "Do you think you're doing?"

He stood still, staring at the Slytherin and Gryffindor.

"Professor, I-" Draco started, but was cut off immediately.

"Get back to class," Snape snapped. "Preferably not half naked."

Both boys looked down at each other, turning deep shades of dark red. This was mortifying. They turned to leave when Snape's monotone voice sounded again.

"Oh, and Potter... if I ever catch you near Draco again I will see to it that Draco's father finds out about this... relationship of yours." He smirked at them.

"You can't do that," Draco said quietly.

"Oh but I can," Snape replied. "I can do anything Draco, especially where you're involved. And this relationship must end. Now."

"You have no say in this," Harry started towards the professor. "You can't do that."

"Harry stop," Draco said, putting an arm out in front of Harry to stop him doing anything stupid. "Let's just go."

Harry looked at him as if he was crazy. "Are you serious?" he whisper-shouted at Draco.

The blond grabbed his hand and took Harry out of the shop quickly. "Don't worry," he whispered to him. "I have a plan."

--

A/N: okay honestly I have no idea what that was it was meant to be fluff at first but you guys probably know for some reason i always end up writing angst i don't know why 😭😭

I'll probably change it at some point because wtf was that i'm so bad at writing fluff oh my goddd 🤦🏻‍♀️