The Muggle Way

Harry's POV:

I'm sitting on the couch watching the T.V, a muggle film called 'Kill your darlings'

Bloody hell Dane is hot af. He's-

"HARRY!!" a voice screams from the kitchen. Oh no.

Shooting out of my chair like lightening, I sprint to the kitchen, panic flooding through me.

"Holy shit" *wheeze* "Draco" *wheeze* "what's wrong" *wheeze* "babe, you okay?" I wheeze (I mean, Obviously I wheeze with a capital O) as I enter the kitchen at top speed.

Draco is standing with his arms folded and a scowl twisted into his face.

"Harry." he pauses, possibly for effect. "I want this... thing," he gestures towards the microwave - "out of our house. Now."

Every ounce of panic leaves me and I'm left feeling hilariously amused.

"Uhm, babe, we need the microwave," I say, holding in a laugh as Draco's nostrils flare.

"Oh so that's what it's called, marvellous, the thing has a name!" Draco exclaims, looking at the white box with hate.

"Harry... James... Potter," Draco says, his tone much like Snape's in this present moment. (rip love you snape)

"I. want. this. thing... OUT, NOW!" Draco screams at me and I jump.

Oh my god this is hilarious.

"Draco, I don't understand," I say, coming over and pressing the button to start it. "It's not that-"

"GET IT AWAY!!" Draco screeches and runs behind me, peering over my shoulder at it with his eyes narrowed.

I snort. What the hell is wrong with him?

I turn around to face Draco, who's eyes won't leave the microwave.

It finished its countdown, and starts beeping to let us know it's done.

Draco lets out a yelp. "What does that mean!!? We broke it, Harry, you broke it!" Draco screams in panic.

"No no no we didn't, whatever is in there has just finished heating, that's all." I explain to Draco, who looks to now be calming down. But then a new expression appears on his face.

"Wait, what...?" He asks in adorable confusion. "Did you just say heating..?" His eyes widen and he looks at me in shock.

"Yes..?" I say, my eyebrows furrowed. "You didn't..." I trail off, finally understanding. "Draco, what did you put in there?"

Draco doesn't answer so I turn around to open the microwave door and take out what's inside.

"You were trying to heat a lolly stick..?" I look at Draco like he's mad.

"No, you dumbass, I was trying to freeze a lolly." Draco explains, pouting like a five year old who just lost his ice cream. Which, actually, is basically what just happened.

I couldn't keep it in anymore. I start laughing like a maniac at Draco's face, and hand him the lolly stick in silent laughter.

He looks at it then snaps it, which makes me laugh even more, and I watch his back retreat to the bedroom, probably to go and sulk.

I'm about to go after him when I hear him shout something from the next room, that I didn't quite catch.

"What was that?" I shout back.

"I found the freezer!" He says, sounding excited.

"Babe, are you sure that's the-?"

"Yeah!" He shouts. Then- "AGGH!!"

"Draco, I think that was the-"

"SHOWER, YES, I KNOW THAT NOW," He screams, coming into the kitchen again. He's soaking wet, dripping from head to toe.

I get up, recovering from my laughing fit, and slink over to him.

Trailing my finger down his wet shirt, I whisper, "Want to go back to the freezer..? I love wet boyfriends.." I say, trying to sound seductive, but to be honest that was the weirdest sentence I've ever said.

"Harry, what the hell, why would I want to go in the freezer, it's cold as fuck, you idiot."