A Terrible Love

"Harry, please." Draco sobbed desperately as he looked at Harry with pleading eyes. "Please don't do this, I love you so much, you can't-" he broke off with a strangled sob.

The two were in the room of requirement, as they always are in drarry fanfics, and the war was nearing.

"Draco," Harry whispered, caressing the blond's cheek. "I love you too, so much. But I have to do this. It's for your safety, and mine. I'm doing this to protect you."

"No, no, no, Harry, please, please, I'll leave and never come back, you'll never see me again, but just please... don't do this." Draco begged, his voice tight with emotion as tears streamed down his face.

Harry himself was struggling not to cry. "Draco, one day, I'll find you again, I promise."

Draco swallowed and wouldn't look Harry in the eye. "Please don't," he whispered hoarsely.

"I'm so sorry, baby, I love you so much," Harry cried, as the tears broke through, and fell down his flushed face.

Out of the corner of his eye, Draco saw Harry raise his wand. No.

"HARRY! Please, please, NO!" Draco screamed at his lover as Harry whispered the dreaded word, his hands shaking.

"Obliviate."
__________________________

A/N: damn that was depressing.. um part two anyone?