Chapter 5 Roaring Sports Festival Part 2

Today is the Sports Festival day where pro-heroes gather from all over the world to see them. Ophelia managed to see Aileen's future as she informed her to pledge in front of everyone being rank 1st for the exam. The blue-haired girl panics a bit and managed to memorize all her speech without having suspicious. No one bothered to mention to do a pledge speech in front of everyone but soon in a few minute's time. Thanks to Ophelia's seer powers, Aileen manage to get herself ready and hoping her voice would make them motivated.

"I wanted to wear my costume." Ashido whined as everyone force themselves to wear their P.E uniforms.

"To keep everything fair, we can't." Ojiro reminded the pink-haired girl.

"I bet Crystal asked their permission to keep her bracelets and lasso with her." Ophelia pointed out and Aileen hums in agreement. "Those weapons are everything to her."

"It was a gift by the Queen since she's her granddaughter and saw Crissie's potential." Aileen commented.

"Those weapons aren't ordinary considering they were blessed by Arceus." Gallade explained calmly.

"I wonder what the first round's gonna be..." Sato asked nervously.

"No matter what comes, we have no choice but to deal with it." Tokoyami answered calmly. "Are you going to reveal them, Ophelia and Aileen?" He asked the two girls calmly.

"Yeah." Aileen answered. "They allowed us to reveal them."

"Our Pokemon begins to restless since we forced them to hid." Ophelia commented and laughs nervously. "Everyone are excited they can manage to participate."

The door opens to reveal Iida with his tense look. "Everyone, are you ready?" He asked his classmates. "We will be entering soon!"

"Ne, Izuku... where's Pikachu?" Ophelia asked Midoriya curiously since he's always stuck with him like glue.

"He's with All Might-sensei to watch us." Midoriya answered nervously.

"Cheer up!" She slaps his shoulder and he squeaks. "No need to be nervous!"

"Midoriya." They turned around and Todoroki approached them.

"Todoroki? What is it?" Midoriya asked nervously whereas Ophelia and Aileen are watching them while the others catch their attention.

"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you. Even Sycamore and Ambrosius." The two girls remained silent.

"Huh? Y-yeah?" He gulps and glancing at Ophelia and Aileen.

"But... All Might has his eyes on you, doesn't he?" Todoroki asked Midoriya coldly and he flinched in surprise. "I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you and the two girls."

Ophelia noticed his expression and narrowing her golden eyes at him. Her golden eyes turned purple to see his glimpse of past and present. Reverting back to her original eye color, she couldn't help but hating Todoroki's father. "Oh? Is the best in the class making a declaration of war?" Kaminari asked nervously.

Kirishima approached Todoroki and placing his hand on his shoulder. "Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?" He asked the dual-haired color boy curiously. "Not now, we're about to start!"

Todoroki slaps Kirishima's hands away. "We're not here to play at being friends." He commented coldly.

"Todoroki..." Ophelia whispered and Aileen is looking at the blonde girl but remains silent. "So what does it matter?" He begins to walk away.