Chapter 14 Princess Crystal LaRusso Origin

"Thank you, Cynthia." Ophelia thanked the Sinnoh Champion.

Cynthia smiles softly before patting her head. "I'm surprised you made the match longer than your previous one."

"His eyes... reminds me of myself." She whispered before glancing at Todoroki. "His eyes are screaming help me, save me and I couldn't just ignore it."

Meowstic hums while crossing his arms. "You made him realize he owned that fire and no one else."

"Yeah, I'm sure he's still shaken after that battle. He also needs to have time for himself and think." She spoke softly while staring at Todoroki with her calm look.

Cynthia taps her head softly. "I'm amazed there is another Earth without Pokemon. Until you revealed their disappearance."

"We're still investigating the unknown source. We think Cyrus is involved with it." Ophelia explained with a grim look on her face.

She's staring at them worriedly. "I actually thought Cyrus is in jail for sure."

"That's what we all thought or just assume-" Meowstic was cut off.

"Fee-chan!"

"Ophelia-kun!"

"Ophelia-san!"

Someone barged into the room to reveal Iida, Uraraka, Midoriya and Pikachu. Ophelia and Meowstic are surprised to see them are barging in.

"Hey!" Ophelia greeted them happily. "I thought you guys are going to watch the match?"

"You and Todoroki demolished the stage, they're taking a break to repair it." They turned around to reveal Aileen, Crystal and their partners. "I can't believe you guys are wrecking the place." Aileen commented and sighing softly.

"Tehee~ are you worried about me, Lee-lee?" Ophelia teased the blue-haired girl and she whacks her head. "Ow! Can't you see I'm injured!"

"You only got shallow cut from your right cheek." Cynthia explained calmly and amused by their usual bickering. "Akiko is still resting and your Serperior is good to go." She handed her Pokeball.

"Thank you, Cynthia!" Ophelia thanked her happily. "Oh, guys! This is Carolina Cynthia. She's one of us."

Cynthia smiles softly. "It's a pleasure to meet their classmates. I don't have Quirk." She explained softly.

"Is Ophelia going to be okay, right?" Uraraka asked worriedly.

"Yeah, she only got shallow cut and nothing else." Cynthia answered before glancing at the dual-haired boy. "Todoroki-san, on the other hand, it's over fatigue for using two Quirks at the same time. Does it happen before?" She asked curiously.

"We usually saw him using ice and nothing else, Carolina-san." Midoriya answered her question. "We don't even know if he trained both Quirks..."

Cynthia nodded her head in understanding. "I see... watching him using the fire. I can tell he isn't used to it. Todoroki-san is lucky enough he didn't get frostbite if it wasn't for his fire."

"Where is Recovery Girl, Cynthia?" Crystal asked her curiously. "I'm surprised she managed to leave you alone and tending them."

"She's tending some patients from the upperclassmen." Cynthia answered calmly. "I showed her my license that I'm capable to tend them without Aileen."

Aileen smiles sheepishly at the Sinnoh Champion. "Sorry about that, Cynthia. She forbid me to help you guys out." She usually helps Recovery Girl as an assistant. Now that she's participating in the event, Recovery Girl forbid the blue-haired girl to help her out.